Mitzu: Taking Care

Requested by:

DouceSaint95

~~~~~~

Fluff

Tsundere Tzuyu

GxG

~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

I woke up, feeling a bit hot. I got up, almost stumbling, and went to get ready for school. I went downstairs to see my mum eating breakfast with a plate in front of her. I made my way there and she noticed me.

"Good morning, sweetie. Here's your breakfast." She said with a smile as i smiled back tiredly and started eating the cooked breakfast.

"You look tired. Did you get enough sleep?" She asked me and i nodded my head.

"But you don't look good." My mum told me, looking at me worriedly.

"Don't worry, mum. I'm fine." I said, assuring her with a small smile. She just nodded her head but still looked worried.

After breakfast, i bid goodbye with my mum and went to school. 

Along the way, my eyesight started to get blurry. I can barely see. It's too blur but i can recognize the colors of my surrounding.

"Hey Mina!" Someone shouted my name and tapped my shoulder, making me turn my head to them. Who is this? Why is this person splitting into two?

"Are you okay, Mina?" The person asked again, holding onto my shoulder.

"Y-yes." I said but it feels like i can't talk rightly. There's something on my throat and it's making me unable to talk well.

"Tzuyu-ah! Come here!" I heard the girl shouted from beside me. It's indeed a girl, probably Nayeon-unnie or Jihyo. 

"What do you want?" A familiar female voice asked in annoyance. Both of them started talking while i could feel my eyes getting heavy.

I soon blacked out, falling to the soft floor.

---------------

I opened my eyes and tried to sit up but failed as i groaned in pain, feeling my head pain. I held my head.

"Don't sit up. Just lie down." A female voice spoke from beside me in a cold tone. I looked at the girl to see it's Tzuyu. 

"Why are you here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

When she was about to say something, Nayeon-unnie burst into the room.

"Mina-ah!" She shouted. If i am still sleeping, i would have woken up thanks to her loud voice.

"Are you okay now?" She asked, sitting beside Tzuyu who leans back onto the chair and let us talk.

"I'm fine but how did i end up here? I remember walking to school but then i black out halfway." I said, looking at her intently.

"You fainted. You were having a high fever just now." She answered and i nodded my head but then a question came into my mind.

"Who is the one that bring me here? I also remember that there are 2 girls with me." I told her with curiosity.