Male Reader x Jihyo x Dahyun: Enjoy The Night

Requested by:

Lucastrans2006

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxgxg

Male Y/N

Fluff

Smut

Threesome

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"So that's about it. Please make sure to submit every single assignment by this week or else penalty marks will be given." My lecturer said and i groaned under my breath, feeling stressed and rushed due to the amount of assignments i have to submit by the end of this week. College life sure is stressful. I can't even make time for myself and have fun.

"Man, this sucks. Y/N, have you done the observation report?" My friend, Chaeng, asked and i shook my head with a tired expression. The both of us sighed, feeling so drained already even though we have not done anything yet.

"This week is hell." Jeongyeon-noona whined and placed her head on the table with a groan. I totally agree with her.

The lecturer soon dismissed the class when it was time for our lunch. Everyone cheered and started packing their bag. I quickly packed my bag and headed out of the classroom with Nayeon-noona, Jeongyeon-noona and Chaeng. The four of us then made our way to the cafeteria for our lunch.

"If only we have time to relax..." Jeongyeon-noona sighed and Nayeon-noona faked cry, feeling the same way. If only we could relax... I let out an exhausted sigh, not wanting to do any work even though the deadline is this week.

"We are so dead." Chaeng said and all of us nodded our head in agreement. We quietly ate our lunch while the cafeteria was very crowded and full of students chattering among themselves.

"Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Son Chaeyoung, Y/N L/N, please submit your report by the end of today." Our lecturer said and all of us responded with a simply 'okay'. I then let out a sigh, having to get a lot of schoolwork done by the end of this week.

After a few hours, the lecturer dismissed the class and i packed my bag then went out of the classroom. Chaeng and i walked to the elevator while Nayeon-noona and Jeongyeon-noona had already left the classroom before us. The both of us talked about various topics as we walked out of the school campus. We bid goodbye when my bus came and i could only hope that i have enough time to finish up the report and submit it on time.

"I'm home." I said tiredly as i took my shoes out.

"Welcome back~!" Dahyun and Jihyo greeted at the same time, both of them walking towards me at the same time.

"I'm going to be in my room. Call me when you need anything or when you need help." I told them and they nodded their head with a hum. I lightly smiled at them then went to my room, closing the door the moment i stepped into my room.

I dropped my bag onto the floor and tiredly lied down on my bed, burying my face into my pillow. I ended up taking a short nap after a few seconds of lying down on my comfy bed. It took me a while to finally wake up and get up from my bed. I took a refreshing shower and decided to get some schoolwork done.