Mitzu: "Unwell" Tzuyu Ver 1

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Short

~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

The bell rang, indicating the end of the school day for students. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are dismissed at the same time despite being in different class. The two males are heading to the meeting spot, where they always meet up with their group of friends. However, Jeongyeon spotted Tzuyu heading in his house direction, looking unwell.

Mina's POV

My phone started vibrating inside my pocket so i took it out and checked my phone, seeing it's a phone call from Jeongyeon-oppa. I accepted the call and placed my phone on my ear.

"Hey, Mina. Your boyfriend looks unwell." Jeongyeon-oppa said over the line and i became worried.

"Eh? Did you see where he's heading?" I asked with a tone of concern.

"He's heading back to his house." He told me and i quickly said my goodbye on the phone and hang up the call. I took my wallet and rushed out of my house, biding goodbye to my parents while at it. I then ran towards Tzuyu's house as the both of us live near to one another.

I knocked on the door once i've arrived at the doorstep but there isn't any responds nor sounds coming from the house. Tzuyu...Did he overwork himself and stay up all night? What happened to him? I became more and more worried. I called Tzuyu's phone number but he didn't pick up. He's alone, no one should be at home. His parents are often out for work and seldom comes back home.

I turned the doorknob and realized it's unlocked. I went inside without further ado. His shoes are here, he's definitely at home then. I went to his bedroom and knocked on the door as loudly as i can. I heard some soft noises from the inside. It sounds like he's not doing good. He must be stuck in bed, was what i thought so i slammed open the door with worry.

I instantly feel my face heating up once i noticed what i'm seeing and soon realized what i have barged in on. Tzuyu's face mirrors my expression, surprised and face flushed red too. 

Tzuyu is there, on his bed, with his pants and undergarments down. His palm around his thingy. I covered my eyes, feeling embarrassed.

"Mi-mina, wha-what are you do-doing here...?" Tzuyu asked as i can hear movements and he sounds embarrassed too.

"Je-jeongyeon-oppa told me you we-were sick so i tho-thought to check on you..." I stuttered in embarrassment with my palm still covering my eyes.

"O-oh." I heard Tzuyu's response, it's like he didn't expect that.

"I-i'm not sick." Tzuyu said and came to a stop. I have a feeling he's going to say something.

"You can uncover your eyes, by the way. I'm wearing my clothes." Aha, knew it he's going to add on. I uncovered my eyes and he's wearing his home clothes, looking comfortable and at ease.

"Since you're already here, is there anything you want to do? I miss you a lot since we have not been meeting up recently." He said, sitting down on the edge of his bed and patting the seat next to him, signaling me to sit next to him. I smiled and sat down beside him. He's right. We have been busy with our own life and didn't have any chance to meet up. He has school and i have to study for an upcoming entrance exam.