Mitzu: Valentine's Day

Fluff

Gxg

~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Today is a special day for couples but not for me as i'm still single. I feel so envious and jealous whenever i see couples being so affectionate with one another. I wonder when i will be able to do that. Hopefully, i will be able to do that with my crush even though that would be impossible, since the both of us are girls. If i ever have a chance to do it, i will gladly use it and not waste that rare chance.

I'm currently walking around the shopping mall as i have decided to bake chocolates for my best friends so i'm shopping for the ingredients. I'm also going to bake a chocolate for my crush. However, i don't want her to find out and be obvious so i'm going to tell her that i'm giving to her as a best friend. It's enough for me to be friends with her despite knowing that we can't be together.

After shopping, i went back home by transportation and started baking it right away while looking at the recipe on my phone, following each step and making sure that i'm doing it right.

I took a small bite of the chocolate after it's done. It's good! I like the taste! I'm so proud of myself for baking such delicious chocolates for my best friends and crush. I wrapped them up nicely with their names written on the plastic wrapper beforehand and placed them inside the fridge as it's best to eat it when it's still hard and not melting yet.

I looked at my kitchen after putting them inside the fridge. My kitchen is a mess, looks like i have to clean up my own mess. I immediately started cleaning my kitchen and tidied up the place. It took me an hour or more to finish and i'm already feeling exhausted.

I walked to the living room tiredly and lazily lied down on the sofa, facing the ceiling. The moment i lied down on the couch, my eyes closed on its own and i drifted to sleep.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I abruptly woke up from the loud knockings on the door, causing me to groan in annoyance. I sat up from the couch, rubbing my eyes with a sleepy frown. The person continued knocking the door as if trying to rush me to open the door. I groaned, feeling even more annoyed at whoever is at the doorstep. I walked to the door, stomping my feet, and opened the door with a death glare directed to the person.

It's Tzuyu...! After seeing her at the door, i immediately smiled at her as she smiled back at me. I stepped aside to let her enter my house.

"What brings you here, Tzuyu-ah?" I asked her as i closed the door and she took off her shoes, putting it neatly by the side of the entrance.

"I just wanted to come here earlier than the others." She said as we both walked to the living room and she took a seat on the couch. I then sat down next to her. We actually made plans beforehand with our group of friends that we will be exchanging chocolates at my house this year. Last year was at Jihyo's house. Everyone is probably spending their Valentine's Day with their romantic partner right now.

"I wanted to give this chocolate to you in private." Tzuyu said, handing a small squarish box to me with both hands. I took it with both hands as well, thanking her softly with a smile. She stared at me as if wanting me to open the box so i went ahead and opened it. It's a heart-shaped chocolate!

"Can i take a bite?" I asked her with a wide grin and she nodded her head eagerly, staring at me with sparkling and hopeful eyes. I took a small bite, not wanting the chocolate to lose its shape.

"Mhm~! It's delicious!" I exclaimed, widening my eyes and looking at the taller girl.

"Really?" She asked and i nodded my head with a delighted hum. She smiled widely until her dimples appeared on her face, causing me to smile as well. I continued eating and eventually, the shape of the chocolate has disappeared.