Mitzu: Acting Part 2

Tzuyu's POV

I have nothing on today so i got nothing to do at home. I cleaned my house and immediately plopped down onto my couch once i'm done cleaning. I was sweating so much. Lucky i wore a sleeveless white shirt and a black shorts.

Mi has work today with her group so i can't disturb her.

I watched drama on my television. Ah! Speaking of drama, the drama that i filmed with my girlfriend was a huge success! Some of the viewers shipped me with Mi without knowing that we are actually really a couple. Some of our fans also shipped us too without knowing.

I posted on my Instagram story of my TV screen and added a caption:

'Watching dramas on my day off
How are my fans, spending their day off, today?'

I got a lot of Twitter notifications. My fans tagged me after my Insta post.

TWICE saw my story but i'm not sure who is the one who saw it. I hope Mi was the one who looked at it.

Many hours had passed and i fell asleep on my couch already.

------------

*knock knock*

There were knocks on my door and i woke up. I rubbed my eyes as i went to open the door.

"Oh? Finished work already?" I asked when i saw my girlfriend at the door.

"Yup!" She nodded her head with her gummy smile as i let her in.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, sitting down on my sofa and putting her small bag at the side.

"Hmm...I just want to sleep again..." I answered in a sleepy tone as i placed my head on Mi's lap. Since my legs were too long, i placed them on the armrest and put my hands on my stomach. This is so comfortable...

Mi chuckled while playing with my hair and the other hand was on top of my hands.

"Go to sleep. I will wake you up when it's time to eat." She said and i hummed, drifting to sleep.

I woke up to a delicious smell of foods from my kitchen. I sat up and i realized that my girl was not in the living room. Maybe the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen to see her cooking. So that's where the yummy scent comes from.

I quietly walked behind her and gave her a hug, startling her but soon relaxed into my embrace.

"What are you cooking?" I asked huskily since i just woke up.

"Your favourite foods." She answered with a smile. I smiled happily too, placing my chin on her shoulder as i watched her cook. She will be an awesome cook in the future, when she becomes my wife.

I pecked her cheek and she smiled, feeling happy. Without realizing, i smiled too. We are happy with each other now. I'm so happy to have a girlfriend like her.

"Thanks for the meal!" I shouted and immediately started eating.

"Hmm! It's so delicious! You will be an awesome wife, my wife!" I said and she chuckled.

"My husband, eat more!" She said, giggling cutely.

"Here, ah~!" I fed her and she fed me too. We started feeding each other until we finished the cooked dishes.

"Aw~ I wanted to eat more~" I whined with a pout.

"I will cook for you more then~" Mi cooed and went to wash the plates while i decided to dry the plates and putting them back to where they are.