J-Line x G!P Fem Reader: Hanging Out with the J-Line

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

G!P

Smut(somehow short)

Foursome

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, i will leave the Japanese members in your care while i'm out with the other members." Manager-unnie told me and i nodded my head with a hum. The Japanese members and i exchanged goodbyes with her and the other members as they stepped out of the dormitory, going for their schedule.

I was left alone in the dormitory with the Japanese members. They stared at me as if waiting for me to say something or come up with something for us to do. My mind was blank and couldn't come up with anything we could do together.

"Ah, i'm going to go back inside my room." Mina said and we nodded our head as she walked to her bedroom. Sana and Momo turned their head to me.

"I'm also going back to my room." I told them and quickly walked to my room. I closed the door and went onto my bed, deciding to take a nap.

I don't know how long i have been sleeping but i woke up abruptly after hearing my room door open. I opened my eyes slowly to see Sana in my room and she has already closed the door. I sat up from my bed and looked at her and asked,

"Is there something wrong, Sana-ah?" She shook her head with a small smile and came towards me, sitting down next to me. Without saying anything, she rested her head on my shoulder and i just let her, assuming that she probably needs a shoulder to lean on but i found that i was wrong later on. Soft knocks came on the door and i shouted for the member to come in. The door opened and it was Momo. Why do i feel like they planned this beforehand?

"Y/N, do you want anything to eat?" Momo asked while standing by the door and looked at me though she kept glancing at Sana.

"No thank you." I told her, shaking my head, and she nodded her head with a small smile.

"By the way, what are you doing in Y/N's room, Sana-ah?" Momo asked the Japanese girl who was still leaning onto my shoulder.

"I just want to be with Y/N." I could imagine her pouting her lips while answering the main dancer's question. Momo probably didn't know what to say because she sighed and walked out of the room, closing the door.

Sana and i stayed in that position for some time and my shoulder started to feel numb. I called her name but no response from her. Did she fell asleep? I called her name again but of course, there's no response from her so she must be sleeping. My shoulder probably feels very nice for her until she could fall asleep. I sneakily wrapped my arm around her waist from behind and used my other hand to support her head as i slowly moved my body away from her. I carefully laid her down onto my bed, letting her head rest onto my pillow.

I quietly got out of my bed and went out of my bedroom. I walked into the hallway to see Mina and Momo in the living room. The both of them turned their head to me when they heard my footsteps.

"Where's Sana?" Mina asked with a curious tone.

"She's sleeping in my room." I simply answered and sat down on the couch, next to the penguin. The both of them immediately looked at me weirdly after hearing my words.

"Did you do something to her?" Momo asked.

"No, why would i do something to her?" I said while thinking on the inside that it's actually the other way round.