Jitzu: Helping the Maknae

Requested by:

MomoTheJokbalAddict

Hope you like it

~~~~~~

GxG

-----------

Jihyo, leader of TWICE, is always worried about the youngest member of the group because she is always keeping things to herself. She wants the maknae to open up to her and the other members. She would be happy if the maknae at least opens up to one of the girls so the leader can feel a bit ease that someone could be there for the young girl. 

Tzuyu, the youngest member in TWICE, comes from Taiwan and is a quiet girl. She debuted because the audience chose her, not because JYP chose her. She has a lot of worries ever since she came to Korea and debuted with the other 8 girls. She doesn't say her problems, thoughts and feelings to anyone and just keep it to herself because she thought she would be a burden, which is not true at all. Since she was not chosen because of her skills and talents, she decided to work hard so that her hard work would be paid off and that she would be recognized for not just her looks but for her talents and skills.

Jihyo's POV

"Tzuyu, where are you going? It's already late at night." I looked at the youngest girl while following her to the entrance of the house.

"I'm going out for a night walk." She answered me monotonously.

"No! It's dangerous!" Nayeon-unnie shouted and blocked the door.

"Yeah, we don't want anything to happen to you, Tzuyu-ah." Dahyun said, looking up at Tzuyu.

"Please~" Tzuyu begged with her puppy eyes.

"No means no. You can only go out if you bring someone along with you." The oldest member said and the youngest sighed.

"It's going to be annoying if you bring one of the first 5 members along." Chaengie said and laughed along with Dahyun.

"You 2 are also annoying. Who am i supposed to bring? Everyone i bring will ask me questions." Tzuyu complained.

"You bring Momo with you. She will only ask about food. What kind of questions are you expecting us to ask?" The oldest member said, pointing at the oldest Japanese girl.

"Never mind. It's okay. I will just go to sleep then. Goodnight, unnies." Tzuyu spoke and went to the maknae line bedroom.

"That was fast but weird. She can just treat Momo to food." Jeongyeon-unnie said, puzzled. Does Tzuyu think she's a burden to Momo-unnie if she brings her along? 

"We really need our maknae to be openly comfortable with us so that she can share her problems with us." I spoke with the leader tone.

"This is going to be hard." Mina said softly and they nodded their heads, agreeing with the younger girl.

"We just have to try but don't annoy her by keep on asking her what's wrong or what's on your mind." I said, looking at the oldest member, idiotic food girl and flirty snake.

"Yeah, she surely won't open up if you keep on doing that. Did you hear that, you 3?" Jeongyeon-unnie said, looking at the same 3 members as the youngest members stared at them too.

"Us? You are referring to us?" Momo-unnie asked blankly, pointing at herself with her eyes wide open.

"Yes." We said in unison.