Mitzu: Acting Part 1

B×g

-------------

Mina's POV

I entered pdnim's office after knocking. I was told to come here.

"You have been offered to act in a drama as a main actress." Pdnim announced with a happy smile.

I bowed at him and thanked him.

"Your shooting will start tomorrow. You will still attend schedules with the group." He said and i nodded my head.

I then exited his office. He told me more about the drama. It's a romance one so i will be acting with an actor, who is going to be the main too.

I'm looking forward to meeting him and the other casts.

----NEXT DAY----

"Hello, everyone. I am Myoui Mina from TWICE. I'm looking forward to working with all of you." I said with a bow as i introduced myself to the staffs and casts. They clapped and soon stopped once a man stood up to introduce himself. I'm sitting with my managers by my side.

The man looks tall and handsome. He has black hair.

"Hello, everyone. I am Chou Tzuyu." He introduced himself and i immediately recognized him. He is the CEO of his own company and is a solo artist and an actor. We clapped for him as he took his seat.

All of the casts knew what role they will be playing as and names are given to them. Tzuyu is the main actor along with me. I'm nervous. It's my 1st time working with a super handsome and tall guy.

"Let's start shooting!" The director announced with enthusiasm as we all cheered loudly while from the corner of my eyes, i saw Tzuyu being emotionless. Does he not like to be part of this drama or something?

We made our way to the first filming place to shoot for the beginning of the drama scenes.

I memorized my lines while on the way there. I have to bump into Tzuyu on purpose. Ah! I'm so nervous!

Soon, the shooting starts. I walked as the camera films me. Tzuyu walked from the opposite direction. I was carrying books in my arms.

Tzuyu was on his phone, texting someone and not looking at where he was going.

I then bumped into him which made it looked natural, thankfully. He looked up at me with glaring eyes which made me scared. My books has fallen onto the floor.

To avoid his eyes, i immediately started picking up my books. He also bent down to help me.

We stood up and looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you." I apologized with guilt and looked down on the floor.

"Look up." He said and according to the script, i didn't look up.

He used a finger and placed it on my chin before making me look up at his eyes.

"It's okay. Don't need to apologize. I was not aware of where i was walking so it's not your fault." Tzuyu said his line while staring into my eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

"CUT! That was an excellent one!" The director shouted. Tzuyu immediately pulled his finger away from my chin while i stepped away from him.

It's awesome that we managed to film this scene one time only.

We then moved on to the next place. Tzuyu and i met each other in a cafe and he recognizes me.