Mitzu: The First Werewolf(II)

Sequel to 'The First Werewolf' one-shot

Fluff

~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"You're my mate." I was stunned and speechless. Is that why he asked for my relationship status? If i told him that i was taken, will he still tell me this big news?

"Ho-how?" I blurted out, still in a daze and disbelief. How can i be his mate? He's way too handsome and out of my league.

"Being this close to you confirmed my assumption. My wolf has been saying that you're my mate ever since we first met." He said and i suddenly remembered the night we first met each other. Is that why he was telling me to go home quickly? Is that also why he said that he can't be near me?

"I know you are shocked to hear this. I know it's sudden but i really need to find out if you are really my mate because i don't want to lose my mate." He said before i could respond to him. I could only look at him with a look of disbelief.

"Th-then does that mean you ne-need to mark me as yours?" I asked and he slightly nodded his head.

"But it doesn't have to be now. When you're ready then i will." He quickly said and i sighed in relief. Thank goodness it doesn't have to be right away or else i'm going to get questioned all day by Momo and Sana.

"Then what are we now?" I asked him.

"You're taken by me so that makes us a couple." He said and i hope i didn't hear wrongly. I knew i didn't hear wrongly the moment he smiled at me and his dimples appeared on his face, making him look more handsome and cute.

I bit my lower lip unconsciously and noticed him staring at my lips.

"Don't bite your lips or else i will need to be far from you." He said, looking like a sad puppy. I chuckled softly and nodded my head, understanding his point.

Soon after, Sana knocked on the door to call us for dinner. The both of us stepped out of the house and made our way to the dining room. The four of us sat down and started eating. I'm sitting next to him while Momo and Sana are sitting across us.

Ah, i just remembered something. I forgot to ask what his name is but looks like i don't need to ask that anymore as Momo have already asked the question.

"Tzuyu." He simply said with no emotions and continued eating. So his name is Tzuyu. He ate so fast and has finished eating before us. I asked him if he wanted more and he shook his head, glancing at me for a few seconds before standing up which made us look at him.

"I will be taking my leave." He said emotionlessly.

"Oh, i will send you off." I said and stood up. He didn't say anything and the both of us went to the door. He stepped out of the house and turned to me as if wanting to say something and i waited for him.

"Tomorrow night, don't sleep early. I will be sneaking through the window in your bedroom." He said and i became confused but curious at the same time.

"Why?" I asked intently.

"Because i want to be with you, my mate." He said and his words made me smile. He must have seen the smile on my face because he smiled too.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow night." I said softly and he nodded his head, still smiling. I closed the door once he has started to walk away from the house. I sat back down with my housemates in the dining room and they were smirking at me with a teasing expression. In the end, i went to sleep late because Momo and Sana kept throwing questions at me with no sign of stopping. I managed to escape by using the sleepiness excuse and they let me off.