Satzu: Punishment Round

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

Dominant Sana

Might be kinky for some (read at own risk!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Sana-ah, i'm going out with my friend today." I told my girlfriend as i walked into the living room after washing my dishes in the kitchen and she looked at me with a doubting expression.

"We are just friends. You're my one and only person i love with all my heart." I assured her right away as i sat down next to her and she smiled while hugging me from the side.

"I love you too and better be a friend only. I trust you but not that friend of yours if they are single." She said and i simply smiled at how protective she is over me. I love that she's being protective over her own girlfriend, it's a cute sight to see.

I tightened the hug and she buried her face into my chest. We pulled away from each other and i pecked her cheek before going to my bedroom to get ready to head out. When i came out of my bedroom, Sana-unnie was already standing by the entrance door and i walked towards her as she completely faced me.

"Make sure to have fun with your friend." She told me with a sweet smile and i nodded my head with a smile. She tiptoed a little bit to peck my lips and i immediately wrapped my arms around my waist and kissed her once again, wanting to taste her lips for a bit longer. She immediately kissed back with the same passion and wrapped her arms around my nape.

We pulled away after a few minutes and smiled at each other before pecking on the lips for one last time. I wore my shoes and opened the door while turning my head to look at my girlfriend, who was waving her hand at me with a lovely smile. I smiled, feeling good to have my love to see me off whenever i step out of my house. Once i stepped out of my house, i made sure to wave back at her with my hand and gently closed the door then walked towards the elevator.

I met with my friend, Dahyun-unnie, by the entrance of the bakery and we entered the bakery together. She wanted to buy some breads to eat while working but didn't know what would be the best one to get so she asked me to recommend her some since i love to eat breads.

In the end, she bought the ones i recommend and afterwards, we went to watch a comedy movie. While buying the tickets, i could feel a pair of eyes watching me and immediately looked around my surroundings only to realize that there's no suspicious-looking person. Hmm...

"What's wrong, Tzuyu-ah?" Dahyun-unnie asked and i turned back to her and shook my head, telling her that it was nothing. It must be my imagination.

After purchasing the tickets, we bought popcorn and drinks too and headed for the movie hall. We sat down next to one another and made ourselves comfortable, relaxing and resting our back onto the seat.

After the movie, we decided to go to a nearby restaurant to buy dinner for our other half, ordering our own dinner as a takeaway so we can eat with our romantic partner.

"I wonder if she will like this though." Dahyun-unnie mumbled to herself with a thinking expression as she looked at the menu, trying to decide what to buy for her girlfriend.