Mina x Fem Reader: No Longer Friends(I)

Requested by:

heartbreakkidz

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Angst(prob)

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I met Mina when i was applying for a job in the same company as her. The both of us worked together all the time whenever we had new projects to do and our colleagues and the higher-ups like the outcome of our projects. We worked perfectly well together and our fellow workers were envious of how well we worked together.

Today was no different. The department were given a new project to work on in pairs and the company will choose the most suitable project to develop further. It was only given to us a few days ago and Mina and i are already at the halfway point of finishing the project.

"How did you two do so fast? I'm still at the start!" Momo asked with amazement as she stared at my computer screen, the progress of our project shown on the screen.

"We just happen to be fast." I simply said with a small smile as i continued typing on the keyboard while Mina chuckled softly from beside me.

"Mina-ssi, Miss Minatozaki would like to speak to you in her office right now." The boss' personal secretary came and told my project partner, who nodded her head with a polite smile.

"I will be right back." Mina softly told me and i hummed while nodding my head as she stood up from her seat and followed the secretary to our boss' office. After typing a few sentences, i decided to take a short break and wait for my project partner to come back from our boss' office.

"Y/N, do you mind helping us?" Momo tapped my shoulder and asked. I immediately nodded my head with a small smile and slid next to her in my swivel chair. I helped them a little with their project and they thanked me when they understood and got the idea of the a certain part.

"I'm back." Mina whispered and sat back down next to me while i slid back to my seat and turned to her.

"It's going to be a surprise for the department." She told me before i could ask her the question that i wanted to ask and i nodded my head with a small smile. We then continued doing our project together, discussing and brainstorming on ideas for our project.

"Okay, we should finish our project tomorrow." Mina said and i nodded my head in agreement and sighed in exhaustion. Too much thinking made me feel so tired and drained. I lied down on my desk, feeling tired.

"It's time we should go, guys." Jihyo said, standing up from her desk and looking at everyone in the department. I lifted my head off my desk and switched everything off on my desk, getting ready to go, while the others packed up and also switched off the electrical items on their desks. We then walked to the elevator and headed to the ground floor together.

"What are your dinner plans?" Jihyo asked as everyone immediately said different answers at the same time, causing chaos in the lift.

"Do you guys want to eat dinner together?" Nayeon asked everyone and i nodded my head. The others nodded their heads too and i looked at Mina to see her nodding her head too. All of us walked to the nearest restaurant as a group and ate dinner together.