2yeon: Roles Reversed

Requested Anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Top Nayeon

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Good work out there, everyone!" The staff team exclaimed as we stepped into the waiting room after the concert has ended. I dropped onto the couch immediately as the exhaustion kicked in but at the same time, i wish the concert can go on for a bit longer and we can enjoy our time with our fans longer.

Nayeon sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, circling her arms around my arm. I simply let her be, knowing how tired it is especially when she hyped the fans and cheered the members up. Sana noticed us and immediately joined us, sitting on the other side of me and resting her head on my shoulder. She did the same as the oldest member, putting her arms around my arm.

"We need to change, everyone. Then we can go back and rest." Jihyo told everyone in the waiting room and she looked at us as if directing her words to the three of us. I lightly shook my shoulders to make them lift their head up from my shoulder. However, Nayeon didn't budge and remained still, making me tilt my head down to see her eyes closed. Ah...She fell asleep.

"Nayeon-unnie, wake up!" Jihyo raised her voice and it only made the oldest girl move a little but showed no sign of waking up.

"It's okay. I will carry her to her hotel room." I told the leader and she pointed to her outfit.

"We cannot take our stage outfit with us." If she didn't say that, i would have forgotten about the stage outfit and let Nayeon wear the stage outfit until we reach our hotel.

"Maybe change her out of this outfit?" Jihyo suggested in a questioning tone and i pondered about it. Will Nayeon like it if we change her outfit without her permission? She might not like it and get upset.

"No, she might get upset at us for doing that." I shook my head and said and we kept quiet, thinking of various ways that won't get us in trouble with the oldest member.

"The only option we have is to wake her up." She said and she was right. The other options we have were not good, she will get upset either way. Jihyo stood in front of Nayeon and started shaking her shoulders violently, causing her to finally wake up.

Everyone has already changed to their casual clothes and the three of us are the only ones who have not changed yet. After waking her up, the three of us quickly went to change into our casual clothes and left our stage outfit hanging in the waiting room.

"It was so much fun today!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as our manager is driving us back to our hotel. We then started talking about the concert until the end of the ride and hopped off the van after our manager has parked the van properly.

We checked in and went to our respective hotel rooms. Nayeon and i share one room since the room arrangement is by our age and that also means that Tzuyu has one room to herself as she's the youngest in our group. We entered our respective hotel rooms after saying our goodnight to each other. I let Nayeon enter the room first then i stepped in after her, closing the door and the door automatically locked with a beep sound.