Mitzu Ver: Sex in the Office

Requested by:

mitzu___heart

~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Genderbend

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Mitzu version of 2yeon: Sex in the Office

~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Urgh! There are way too much paperwork to do! My eyes are hurting so badly thanks to the bright white papers!

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted and the door opens. I was looking at the paper closely, not knowing who came in until the voice speaks had me looking up at her.

"Mr Yoo, you should go home." Mina-noona, my personal assistant and also crush, told me with a smile but i could tell that she is worried from her eyes. I have a crush on her but i don't think she would like me back because we don't talk much outside of work and these paperwork are making me busier as each day pass.

"No, i can't. There are some papers here that i need to read and sign before tomorrow comes." I told her, shaking my head with a sigh.

"Do you want me to help you with it, if possible?" She asked and i shook my head endlessly. She raised an eyebrow with a confused face.

"I can't make you stay up all night here with me. I won't want you to be tired the next day when you come for work." I told her and she chuckled, which i found it adorable. How nice it would be to hear it every single day.

"I can always call in sick and you would know why since you're the boss." She said with a small smile and i gave in because she just looks so cute.

She sat down across me and helped me with the paperwork, telling me about the details as i looked at another document at the same time. If i approve, she would sign it. If not, she will put the paper at the side. We did this until we are finally done.

I sighed, leaning back onto my seat. I might as well spend the night here, seeing how dark it is outside, but my assistant here should have a ride home. It's dangerous for a beautiful lady like her to go home at this very late hour.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked her, with my head facing the ceiling as i feel comfortable on my chair.

"No need. I can go home alone." She answered and i lifted my head, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, i can't let you go home alone." I told her and i could see her cheeks becoming pinkish. She looks down on her lap, biting her lower lip. Gosh, she looks sexy when she does that. I unconsciously licked my lips.

"How about you, Mr Chou? Are you going home?" She changed the flow of the topic so that it's directed to me. She looks up and at me with her innocent and beautiful eyes.

"No, i'm planning to stay the night here." I answered her simply.

"How about i stay here with you? Like that, you won't need to worry about me getting followed or anything." She said in a suggestive tone. My mind started to imagine what is going to happen if she is staying here with me and tried to stop myself from thinking about it.