Sana x Male Reader: Living Under The Same House

Fluff

Masturbation

Angst

Smut

Warning: A very long one-shot

~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

You just ended your school. Instead of going home like your usual days, you decided to do something else as you want to find out something that has been bothering your mind. Your classmate, Minatozaki Sana, always stay behind in school and you find it weird and fishy. Usually, students always exit the school right after their last lesson ends but not for Sana. You asked the teachers if she has any special lessons after school but they all said that the girl don't need any as her grades are consistent and good. So you decided to find out about this, wanting to know if there is anything wrong. 

You and Sana are actually just classmates. The both of you don't talk so much with one another.

You waited outside the school, standing near the road, and pretended that you are waiting for someone. Soon after a few minutes, you saw Sana walked out of the school from the corner of your eyes. She saw you but didn't thought much of it, just thinking that you are waiting for someone, and just turned to her left. You started following her behind, a huge gap in between the both of you. You made your footsteps quiet.

The sky is getting dark and so is the street. The lamplight started to light up as the both of you walked. You wonder where she is going if she is not going home.

On Sana's side, she sense someone is following her and became scared, hugging herself with arms on her chest. She started walking faster.

Back to your side, you saw the girl walking faster and you did the same too until she turned into a corner. You quickly went and turned to that same corner only to see Sana sitting down on a cardboard, hugging her knees and hiding her face. You noticed her shivering and probably thought she is cold.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You asked her, getting down onto her level. She looked up at you with a scared expression.

"Don't hurt me. Don't touch me." She said with her shaky voice and her grip on her knees tightened.

"I am not going to do that." You said with a gentle and assuring tone. Sana shook her head, not believing you.

"No, that's what people said and end up doing it." She said and suddenly, it started to rain. Both of you became drenched in the rain.

"Come on, let's get you home before you get sick because of the rain." You said and offered your hand but she didn't took it. Instead, she placed her chin on her arm and hugged her knees closer to her.

"I am already at home." She mumbled under her breath but you could hear it. That's when you realized what she meant. You took off your school blazer and put it around her shoulders and grabbed your wrist but she immediately pulled away, yanking your hand away.

"I am going to bring you to your real home. Come with me. I won't do anything to you, i promise and mean my words." You told her and offered your hand to her once more.

She took your hand and you pull your blazer over her head before making your way home with her following you.

You reached home and brought her inside first then you entered after her, closing and locking the door. You told Sana to wait at where she is and hurriedly ran to your room upstairs. You opened your closet and searched for any clothes that the girl could wear but all of them seem to be big on her including the shorts and pants you have.