2yeon: Jealous but Sober Nayeon

Requested by:

EdithaBunar

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Jealous Nayeon

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

Today is my birthday and all of the members wished me a happy birthday one by one, in the group chat and in person. Since the members are free, they can celebrate my birthday.

We went out to eat lunch and dinner together. All of us went shopping afterwards, probably for some members who have not bought their birthday presents even though them spending my birthday with me is already enough for me.

After our dinner, we went back to the dormitory and celebrated my birthday with a cake. While enjoying the taste of the cake, everyone started giving their birthday presents to me one by one. It felt like they planned this beforehand. Right, of course they did when they have an expert who is good at planning.

I felt extremely happy with the presents they got me but soon became disappointed when i didn't receive any from my bunny. I looked at her, wondering if she has any present for me. She simply looked back at me after feeling my gaze on her and looked away after a few seconds. Is there something wrong? She doesn't look that happy and cheerful like she always does.

I was surrounded by everyone throughout the night, after eating the cake. We were in the living room, having fun by chatting and playing some games with one another. After an hour or so, i looked around the house, searching for a certain bunny. We didn't get to spend time today and i was hoping to see her in the living room but she wasn't.

I excused myself and went to my shared bedroom to see her sitting on our bed, her back resting against the pillow. She was looking through something on her phone. I closed the door with a soft thud and i managed to get her attention but not for long as she turned back to her phone. I went to our bed and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, staring at her. She didn't look at me and simply continued to look at her phone, completely ignoring me. Yup, something is definitely wrong.

"Tell me." I said, nudging her elbow but no reaction nor response. I nudged her again and again and after a few minutes, she groaned in annoyance because i nudged her elbow so many times. She turned to me with a glare and i simply gave her a blank look, acting like i did nothing to her.

"You're annoying me. You should go to the others and enjoy your time with them." She told me firmly, pointing to the door, and i shook my head with a pout. She furrowed her eyebrows at me after seeing my reaction to her words.

"Why not? It's your birthday. You should spend it happily." She told me, putting her phone on the bedside table. She adjusted her position so that she was facing me completely and sitting on the bed, cross-legged. I finally have her full attention on me.

"You're not there." I simply said and for a moment, she looked happy but soon changed to a frown. It was my turn to furrow my eyebrows, feeling confused after seeing her frown.

"But i won't be able to stay with you and talk to you." She said and pouted her lips, looking extremely adorable.

"I will make sure you stay by my side then." I told her with a soft chuckle and her face lightened up.