2yeon: Jealous Boyfriend(III)

Nayeon's POV

"I'm dating Chaeyoung-ah." Mina revealed and both me and Jeong gasped in shock, not expecting the both of them to be a couple. I really thought Tzuyu and Mina are dating because of the way Tzuyu looks at Mina! He looks so lovingly while staring at the ballerina. 

Wait...Does that mean Tzuyu is dating Sana then?!

Jeong and i looked at Tzuyu, waiting for him to reveal his romantic partner.

"Sana. She's my girl." He simply said monotonously and i gasped, standing up and slamming my palms onto the table, not believing what i just heard.

"Then why were you staring at Mina with love?" I asked in surprise while Jeong stood up and leaned forward and tried to make me sit back down but i won't budge. I kept my gaze on the youngest boy.

"That was our plan to fool all of you." He said. Chaeng, Mina and Sana nodded their heads with an apologetic smile. I groaned as i sat back down on my seat and folded my arms on my chest.

"Are you kidding me? I feel like an idiot now." I said, upset and mad, still folding my arms with a sulky pout.

The four of them apologized and i, being the nice unnie i am, forgave them.

"So, Tzuyu and Sana, how did you guys end up together?" I asked, feeling curious and stared back and forth between the both of them.

"I don't know, we spend quite a lot of time together alone so we kind of become together at one point." Sana answered while Tzuyu nodded his head, agreeing with his girlfriend. Jeong asked the same question to Mina and Chaeng.

"Well, we just have a crush on each other at first but i don't see Mina as my crush after our 2nd year in college so i just confessed to her right away." Chaeng said, shrugging his shoulders in relaxed manner.

"But the thing is, he was very direct and straight to the point. It makes me laugh whenever i look back on the day he confessed to me." Mina added on and giggled lightly.

We continued chatting and drinking until it's almost 3am so we decided to get going. Jeong and i are the first ones to call it a night and exchanged goodbyes with our friends before heading home.

----------

"I wanna make up to you for just now." Jeong said once we are in the bedroom, wearing our comfy home clothes. I just stepped out of the bathroom and went to sit down beside him on our bed.

"But i already said it's okay, didn't i?" I told him and he shook his head, placing his palm on my hand while staring into my eyes.

"You did but i really want to make it up to you. I would feel more better after doing it gently and less rough." He said and i could see that the guilt on his expression and in his eyes.

"Okay, if that would make you feel better then let's do it." I said, wrapping my arms around his nape and bringing him closer to me.

We kissed on the lips passionately and lovingly as he pushed me down onto the bed gently, my head landing on my pillow, and he slowly put himself on top of me. He went to my neck and started kissing, biting and sucking while he's at it and leaving marks everywhere on my neck. He trailed his kisses down until he reached my chest. He sat up and i got the signal on what he wants so i sat up too and took off my clothes. He stopped me when i was about to take off my bra. 

"I want to take it off for you. May i?" He said and i nodded my head, biting at the corner of my lower lip. I raised my arms above my head to let him reach to my back and unhook my bra, sliding it off from my chest and throwing it onto the floor, beside the bed.