Mitzu: Mina's Birthday 2023

Gxg

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

The day has finally came! It's Mina-unnie's birthday...! Everyone, including our managers, gathered in our dormitory while waiting for the birthday girl to return from the music video shooting. Jihyo-unnie wasn't with us since she also has some scenes left to shoot for the music video so she's going to arrive home with Mina-unnie.

All of us prepared a birthday cake and also a present for the Japanese girl. Nayeon-unnie also came up with an idea to give a birthday kiss since Mina-unnie said it on a radio show that she wants to receive kisses from the members on her birthday.

"Ah, here they come!" Chaeng whispered as we heard Jihyo-unnie's voice from outside and soon the door opened. All of us were standing by the door, in two lines on each side to create a pathway for the birthday girl, and the moment Jihyo-unnie switched on the lights, everyone shouted at the same time,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINA!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINA-UNNIE!"

Mina-unnie yelped in surprise and jumped, feeling startled by the popping of the confetti. We then started the birthday celebration for the birthday girl. We had a big feast for our dinner, everyone enjoying themselves and almost all of us trying to put some food on Mina-unnie's plate at the same time. I was sitting next to Mina-unnie and the both of us were very happy that we can sit together.

"Why don't you feed Mina, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana-unnie asked with a teasing smile and everyone started to go with the flow, wanting me to feed the older girl. I felt embarrassed to feed her but since it's her birthday and i want to make her really happy on her special day, i took a spoon of soup and blew it then slowly reached my spoon towards her. The members squealed as they watched us.

"I-it's hot..." I said softly and she slightly nodded her head with a happy smile.

"Aahh~" She opened her mouth and i carefully placed my spoon inside her mouth and she drank the soup from my spoon, causing the members to squeal even more. Sana-unnie became excited and told me to feed Mina-unnie some food while the members started laughing at how excited she was.

"Ah! Later, Tzuyu can feed her the cake too!" Jeongyeon-unnie said, going with Sana-unnie's flow, definitely having fun teasing me.

"You two should stop teasing our maknae. Her face is so red." Jihyo-unnie said with a chuckle.

"But it's so cute seeing our maknae feeding her girl, you know!" Sana-unnie said, causing me to become more embarrassed and i quietly ate a small bite of the nicely cut steak.

"Yeah! We can't let this chance go to a waste!" Jeongyeon-unnie said with high excitement and the next thing Jihyo said made everyone laugh out loud.

"No wonder Tzuyu want to hit you." Nayeon-unnie slapped the short-haired girl's shoulder, who seemed to be in disbelief and was speechless as she didn't know what to say. I laughed along with them, remembering that particular moment.

Fortunately, the teasing stopped and they shifted the topic to artists that were having their comeback at the same time as us. We also talked about how Dahyun-unnie became a special MC for Music Bank and the older girl seemed really happy and excited to be the special MC.

After our satisfying feast, everyone went to do their own things as it was decided unanimously. I felt like they were letting me and Mina-unnie have our alone time since Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie and Jihyo-unnie were urging the both of us to spend time together.