Mina x Male Reader: Unexpected Delivery

Requested by:

mitzu___heart

~~~~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Mina: Dominant but soon changed to Y/N

Warning: This is really long so im sorry for making this long T.T 

But do enjoy reading this >_<

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

You work as a delivery man and is a fan of TWICE. You used the money you earned to go to their fan-sign events. Your bias is Mina and always will be her. You never once thought of changing your bias because to you, Mina always catches your attention and eyes without trying. 

You are currently at a fan-sign, waiting for your turn to get your album signed by the members onstage. You can't help but to feel nervous and excited at the same time because you are meeting your bias. You try to come up with what you want to say. 

It's actually not your first time attending the event. You are always anxious but excited whenever you come to TWICE's events. It just happens all the time no matter how often you always go meet them.

You are called by the staff because it's your turn to meet the members onstage. You became more nervous the more you get nearer to the destination. You also feel your legs and hands trembling as you held the album tighter.

"Oh! It's you again! You're Y/N, right?" Nayeon is the first member and it's not a surprise that she recognizes you when you go to every single fan-meetings of them. You always feel happy and honored whenever they remembers who you are and your name. 

"Yes. You remember me?" You said to the bunny girl who nodded her head with a smile as she signed your album. 

"Of course i do! I always see you at our fan-signs and concerts!" She exclaimed and you feel happy hearing that. She recognizes you, how nice and joyful it must be. She even knew that you went to their concerts even though your seat is often far away from the stage. Maybe she knew when you have the seat near to the stage, who knows.

"Th-thank you." You said with a nervous tone and happy smile at the same time. You don't know what to say as you watched her, almost done signing your album so you decided to say whatever comes to your mind before time is out, wanting to at least talk with the oldest member.

"So, uhm, what animal are you into recently?" You asked a random question which made Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows as she thought about your question, stopping her signing progress.

"Ostrich! I'm into them recently." She said and giggled. You chuckled lightly, feeling yourself relaxing but still a bit nervous.

Your time is up by then and Nayeon has already done signing your album. You exchanged goodbyes with Nayeon and you sat down across Dahyun.

"Oh? Hello, Y/N!" Dahyun recognizes you as she greeted you with a big grin, taking your album and signing it.

"Hello, Dahyun. I didn't expect you would remember me." You said and awkwardly chuckled, scratching your nape timidly. Dahyun giggled, finding you cute but you didn't know why she is giggling so you crept up a small smile when you heard her giggles.