Mitzu: Nonstop Office Activity(I)

Requested by:

DC5V1A

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Smut

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"Mina, over here!" Jeongyeon-oppa shouted while waving his hand over his head once he noticed me entering the busy bar. I smiled after noticing him and walked towards him and our group of friends. I sat down next to Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo called a waitress over, ordering a drinking glass of an alcoholic drink for me. Jihyo was sitting across me.

"Let's have fun for the night!" Nayeon-unnie exclaimed in excitement and all of us cheered, raising and clinking our drinks together. We then took a sip from the drinking glass.

Soon, some of our friends went to the dance floor to have their fun though they ended up dancing and having fun with strangers. I watched my friends, feeling satisfied and happy to see them having fun.

"Hey, not going to join your friends?" A man approached me and asked me with a small smile. I simply shook my head, not wanting to talk to strangers like him.

"Then do you want to join me? We can have fun together." He said with a smirk that made me instantly knew that he's up to no good.

"Hey, man. What are you doing at our table?" Jeongyeon-oppa came to the rescue and the man turned towards him.

"Oh, i was just asking her if she wants to have fun with me." The man said and oppa furrowed his eyebrows, eyeing the man suspiciously.

"Man, she doesn't want to have fun with you. The only man she wants to have fun with is her husband." Oppa told the man, who immediately widened his eyes in surprise. He must have thought that i'm single and not married to anyone.

"Oh, sorry, my bad. I didn't know that she was married." The man said and bowed his head and quickly walked away. Oppa sat down across me, where Jihyo was sitting, and took a sip from his own wine glass.

"Where did your wife go?" I asked him after realizing that he didn't come back to the table with Nayeon-unnie.

"She's still on the dance floor with Jihyo." He answered and i nodded my head, looking towards the dance floor and looking for my friends. There were too many people on the dance floor which made things harder for me to find my friends.

I felt my phone vibrating nonstop in my pants pocket and decided to check my phone while Jeongyeon-oppa was looking at the dance floor. Oh no, i forgot to tell Tzu that i was hanging out with my friends.

"Why? Did you forget to tell Tzuyu that you are with us?" Jeongyeon-oppa asked after noticing my expression, i probably looked like i'm panicking. I slowly nodded my head and he let out a laugh.

"He's gonna be so worried that something might happen to you if you are not with us." He said and i agreed with him. That's how Tzuyu is, after all. I texted him back, telling him about my whereabouts.

"I hope he's not mad." Oppa added on and i honestly hope for the same thing too. I pouted my lips and he chuckled.

As expected, he was worried but at the same time, mad. He told me to come to his office once i had my fun at the bar with our friends. I looked at Jeongyeon-oppa with a sulking expression and he simply laughed while shaking his head.