JeongMi: Spend the Night With Me

Requested by:

PhaiElen

~~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Genderbend

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

I came to the bar with Momo and Sana because they both needed to drink and get their mind off their relationship problems with their boyfriends. This is why i rather stay single. 

"Drink up. Make sure you don't end up getting in trouble with your boyfriends later." I told them, passing the cups of alcohol to them. They nodded their heads with a small smile and we started drinking. The 3 of us just watched the people doing their own things. I shook my head when seeing boys hitting on girls. 

"Do they know you're here?" I asked them and they shook their heads.

"You're not scared that they might find you here?" I asked the both of them and they just shrugged their shoulders. I sure hope nothing bad will happen if their boyfriends happen to find them here.

"Hey, ladies. Are you girls alone?" A guy spoke and we turned our head to see a group of guys standing in front of us. They seemed to be younger than us since they don't look like adults.

"Can't you see we are not alone? We are with our friends." I told them with a stern tone. 

"Pretty girl, i meant by if you all are alone without any boys to accompany you because we are willing to accompany you for the rest of the night." The same man, standing in the middle, said with a smirk. His friends nodded their heads, smirking too.

"Sorry, but all of us here have boyfriends already." Momo said and the guys laughed as if they don't believe it.

"If you have, then why are they not here?" The man standing on the right asked. 

"We just wanted to spend the night without them. Is that a problem?" Sana spoke this time and i could tell she is getting pissed by them.

"Oh, of course it's not a problem. How about we spend the night with you girls?" The middle boy said.

"No thank you. We rather not spend the night with you guys." I answered and my best friends nodded their heads in agreement.

"How about -"

"Give up, you boys. Go look for another bunch of girls. They clearly don't want you guys." A deep voice said from behind the group of boys. All of us looked at him and damn, he looks handsome!

One of the boys clicked their tongue and they walked away from our table. The tall man walked to us, sitting down beside me.

"Thank you for shooing the boys away." I said, bowing my head slightly at him, and he chuckled. 

"It's nothing. I'm just doing this to protect you girls from something dirty." He said with a smile and we laughed at his words. We then exchanged introductions with him. He's Jeongyeon-oppa, who is one year older than me.