Mitzu: My Personal Bodyguard

Requested by:

blelicy_

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"Mina-ah, quickly come down! Your new bodyguard will be here soon!" I heard my dad shouted. He hired a new bodyguard for me because the previous one didn't do their job right and almost had me killed by a sniper rifle. I hope it's not another one with slow reaction time.

I went out of my room and down the stairs to the hallway of the house to see my parents waiting for me by the door.

"She will be here soon." Dad said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"She?" I said with a questioning tone and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh? I didn't tell you that your next bodyguard is going to be a woman?" He asked.

"Well, despite being a woman, she's really fast, careful and sharp. She recently returned from fighting against a group of dangerous assassins and got every single of them killed. She's going to be the perfect bodyguard for you." He added on and i hope that my new bodyguard would be perfect and be able to protect me. Dad sounded so amazed when he said about her accomplishment, probably because it's rare for a woman to be able to win against a group of dangerous people.

Gentle knocks were soon heard on the door and dad immediately turned to the door and opened it, revealing a tall woman in a black suit outfit, a white collared with buttons shirt below her black blazer and she wears a black tie. Her blazer wasn't buttoned and to be honest, she looks really hot and handsome for a woman.

"Good afternoon. I am Tzuyu, the new bodyguard for the daughter of the Myoui family." She introduced herself while bowing her head down and stood back up after a while.

"Good afternoon, Tzuyu-ssi! This is my daughter, Mina. I will leave her in your care from now on." Dad said and patted her shoulders with a wide smile, already having a high expectation from my new bodyguard.

"Yes, she's in safe hands." She said and bowed her head again. She then walked towards mum and both of them shook hands with each other while exchanging words then after talking with mum, she came towards me and bowed her head. She stood straight again and the both of us just stared at each other while i didn't know what to say. She looks so amazing from up close.

"Mina, are you not going to say anything to your bodyguard?" Dad asked and i immediately stopped myself from admiring her appearance.

"Oh, right. I'm Mina. Thank you for taking up the job of being my bodyguard." I said and reached my palm out towards her.

"I'm Tzuyu and i am honored to be your bodyguard." She said with a smile, that melts my heart, and shook my hand. Her hand is so warm and rough.

"Now that the introductions are done, we will be off for an important meeting." Dad said which made the both of us immediately let go of one another's hand and bid goodbye with my parents, leaving me alone in the house with my new bodyguard.