Mitzu: Massage

Requested by:

@mina-chew

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Today has been a tough day for me. Too much work to do because our company has decided to partner up with a big company for a project. I wonder if there's any place that i could relax the tensions in my body. My body feels so stiff and tensed up, it's hard for me to relax my body.

I decided to search online about such places and there's happen to be one near my house. Luckily, it's still open so i can book a reservation. I booked it right away and decided to get off work, not wanting my body to go even more stiffer than it already is.

I bid goodbyes with my fellow colleagues and went to the parking lot then to my car, getting in and starting the car. Once my car was ready, i drove out of the parking lot and headed to the massage place.

I decided to park my car at my house and walked to the massage place since it's not a long walk from my house to the service store. When i arrived and entered the store, there was no customers, literally no one, probably because it's already late at night. The receptionist staff greeted me with a welcoming smile as i walked towards her. I told her about my reservation and showed her the screen of it as she worked on the computer.

"Please make your way to room 143, Sir." She informed me with a small smile as i nodded my head and walked towards the hallway of rooms where she was gesturing towards.

I looked for the room number and finally found it. It was at the far end and i knocked on the door, not knowing if i was supposed to do that.

"Come in." A gentle voice said from the inside and i slowly opened the door, entering the room and quietly closing the door behind me. A woman sitting by a small desk with a huge and long cabinet in the corner of the room, next to her desk. There's a bed with a pillow across her desk and where she's sitting. She stood up and walked towards me, standing a few inches away from me. She looks attractive and beautiful.

"Welcome. As stated in your reservation, your body feels stiff and tensed. Is it on the front or back?" She said with a small smile as we stared into one another's eyes.

"Both." I answered, feeling like i'm under a spell as i couldn't look away from her eyes.

"Okay. Does your entire body feel stiff or is it a certain part of the body?" She asked, still staring into my eyes.

"It's just my upper body." I told her and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Okay. Please take off your clothes and put this towel around your waist and lie down on your front." She told me and turned around as i followed her instructions. After putting the towel around my waist, i told her that i was done as i lied down on the front on the bed.

"I will be massaging your back first." She said and i simply hummed in response. I felt her palms touch my bare back and for some reason, it felt good and smoothing. My body relaxed so easily under her massage and it didn't took that long for me to relax.

"Does your body feel better and relaxed?" She asked as she continued massaging my back.

"Yes." I softly said but i knew she could hear me.