Satzu: The Unknown Future(III)

Since i saw a lot of comments asking for the 3rd part, here we go...!

No promises on the ending tho!

Requested by Many

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Angst(maybe?)

Teacher x Student

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Once my last lesson has ended, i quickly told my best friends that i will be leaving first. I hung my bad over my shoulder and hurriedly walked out of my classroom, not wanting a certain teacher to find me.

"Tzuyu!" I heard her voice and not wanting the students to suspect anything, i stopped on my spot and turned around to look at her jogging towards me.

"Hello Miss Sana!" My best friends walked over to us and greeted the teacher with a polite smile before turning their head to look at me.

"Thought you said that you had to go first?" Chaeng asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Or is it because you have to meet Miss Sana first? Is that why you had to go first?" Dahyun asked while narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yes, you're right. I actually asked Tzuyu to meet me after the last lesson." Miss Sana said with a small smile, making the both of them look at her. They nodded their head with an understanding expression and wished me good luck, probably thinking that i'm in trouble or something. They said their goodbye politely to the female teacher and both of them patted each side of my shoulder then left, leaving me with the teacher.

"Please come with me, Tzuyu." Miss Sana said and started walking away, making me have no choice but to follow her. I also didn't want to cause any suspicions among the students and teachers here so i don't really have a choice, do i?

I walked behind her and entered her office after her, letting the door closed on its own. She gestured towards the chair in front of her desk, telling me to sit down, and i simply went to sit down on the chair while she sat down on her swivel office chair.

"Please hear me out. I'm sorry for not telling you beforehand about my relationship and that i shouldn't let my desire took over me. I'm also sorry for hurting your feelings. I really don't think of you as a replacement for my girlfriend, i swear. I would never think of you like that." She said, explaining herself, while i didn't show any reactions and simply stayed still.

"I know you won't forgive me for what i have done to you but i am really sorry for what happened and please forgive me. Please." She continued and i asked the question that came into my mind.

"Did you regret doing it with me?" I couldn't take back the question by the time i realized that i have already asked her.

"No, absolutely not! I would never regret doing it with you, never!" She immediately answered and seeing that she didn't take time to think about it, it made me felt like she was being honest and sincere. But still...doing it with someone else that's not her romantic partner...that's not good.

"Then i'm glad and happy to hear that. I accept your apology but it will take time for me to eventually forgive you." I started and her face lit up, looking hopeful.