JeongMi: Almost Lost Her

Requested by:

Anoakoanobakla

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Good luck! Bye!" My fellow colleague waved as he stepped out of the convenience store. His shift has ended and mine has just started. I can't believe the manager assigned me to the night shift.

I sighed, not feeling motivated, and hope that the night would pass quickly. If only this convenience store does not open for 24 hours then i would be able to end my shift early. But too bad, i am working here. I'm living on my own so i am supporting myself.

"Good evening!" I greeted nonchalantly once i heard the doors slide open and glanced at the new customer. She was wearing a long sleeve purple shirt and ripped jeans. She has shoulder-length hair and i looked away, resuming my duty shift. I restocked some of the cigarettes until i heard footsteps approaching me. I was standing by the cashier so i turned around to see the woman placing 2 bags of potato chips and a small glass bottle of wine onto the counter. I immediately scanned the items and when i looked at her more closely, i can't help but to admire her beauty.

"How would you like to pay, miss?" I asked politely and tried not to stare at her too intensely.

"By NETS, please." She responded with a small smile and i immediately nodded my head, returning a small smile to her.

"Please scan your card here." I said as i gestured towards the payment terminal. She placed her card on the screen and the scan was a success. She then keyed in her pin number and the payment was complete. I swiftly put the items into a plastic bag and handed it to her with a small smile.

"Thank you. Please come again." I said politely.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile as she took the plastic bag and we waved our hands at each other as she stepped out of the convenience store. A minute after she has exited the store, my mind wandered to her. I wish i can meet her again...

I yawned, feeling exhausted, and looked at the clock only to realize that my shift is ending soon. I became anticipated for my shift to end soon, wanting time to pass faster.

"Good morning!" The worker for the next shift walked into the store and greeted with a bright smile. I greeted back with a slight smile and she walked into the staff room to get ready for her shift. I waited for my fellow colleague to come out of the staff room so my shift will end.

"Time to swap, unnie." She walked out of the staff room and i smiled, happy that i'm finally done with my shift. I nodded my head at her as she went to stood by the cashier and i walked into the staff room. I changed into my casual clothes and walked out of the staff room, wishing my colleague luck with her shift.

I was just a few steps away from the door when the door slid open and i was immediately stunned as i saw the woman again. She's here again. She noticed me and slightly bowed her head at me with a small smile before walking towards the drinks section. Should i talk to her? Or should i go home and get some rest?

I didn't realize that i was staring at her until i heard my colleague shouting my name and tapping my shoulder. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.