Mitzu: Morning Session

Fluff

Futa Tzuyu (Daddy Tzuyu)

Matured Content

~~~~~~

Mina's POV

I yawned, leaning onto my chair. Today is a tiring day. I have so much work to do and what's worse is the boss puts me in night shift so i can't go home until it's morning. The boss sure is harsh, not letting me rest for the night and rather makes me tire myself out here, in the office. 

I told my wife that i am shifted to the night shift so i am not able to go home until morning. She will miss me and it's the same for me. I am going to miss her warmth embrace and everything about her. It's like we are going to be separated for a long time but in reality, we are only apart from each other for hours. Hours sure feel like eternity to us.

To keep myself going and motivated, i decided to call my wife while working. I just hope she is not sleeping right now since it's almost late at night. 

"Hello?" She answered the call sleepily, making me chuckled. Looks like i woke her up from her awesome sleep.

She didn't seem to mind that i woke her up. We talked for a few hours before the other line went quiet. I knew that she has fallen asleep in the midst of our call. I can't blame her for that since i called her when she was having her wonderful dream. I ended the call and continued working.

Morning soon arrived and i rushed back home once the boss lets me. 

----

I came back home and opened the door quietly. It's peaceful. She is either out or still sleeping. However, she can't be out because she would have texted me if she is going to be. So she must be sleeping. 

I went to our bedroom and opened the door silently only to see that my guess is right but the sight that i see is unexpected. She is only wearing a bra and a pair of boxer. She is not wearing any shirt and shorts at all. I smiled, thinking that she looks comfy and cute.

I stared at her abs. It's sexy and hot to see her abs. She looks hotly fit. I unknowingly licked my lips and placed my work bag onto the floor, beside the study table then went to the bed. I carefully kneel on the bed, putting my legs on each side of her and sat down on her hips.

She probably felt a weight on her body because she groaned, opening her eyes after rubbing them. She saw me sitting on her and smiled lovingly at me.

"Good morning, darling~" She said with a sweet tone. 

"Good morning, love~" I said and giggled in happiness.

"So, what are you doing?" She asked as she sat up from the bed, making me straddle her lap.

"Why? I can't sit on you?" I asked instead of answering her while wrapping my arms around her nape with a seductive smile. She wraps her arms around my waist, knowing where this is going.

"Well, i didn't say that. I am just curious since you sat on me out of nowhere." She said huskily, making my body feel heated.

My breathing started to beat faster. She could feel my breath and i could feel hers too.

"We have not been able to do it nowadays, you know. And i have been craving for this." I said softly, drawing circles on her abs with one hand while the other one is wrapped around her nape.

I yelped when our position is flipped. She smirked before kissing my lips passionately and i responded back with the same intensity. She trailed her hands, taking off my shirt and bra. We broke the kiss when we needed to breathe.