Mitzu: Our 2nd Christmas(II)

Part 2

Fluff

~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

I saw a beach, it seems like we are heading towards it as Tzuyu didn't make any turns and keep driving forward. She parked the van at the outdoor parking lot and the beach is not that crowded.

"Are we going to have some fun here?" I asked as we got off the van and she locked the vehicle and came to my side, holding my hand.

"Yup." She said, nodding her head with a wide smile.

"But i didn't bring any extra clothes and a swimsuit." I told her as we made our way to the beach with our hands intertwined.

"There's a hotel there so it's going to be fine." She simply said, pointing to a hotel right beside the beach. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth, didn't realize that there's a hotel nearby. It's too convenient for the hotel to be built so close to the beach. Well, i guess things are going to be fine just like what Tzuyu said.

The both of played with the sand and in the ocean, splashing at one another. We kept playing around for hours until the sun started to set. Tzuyu and i sat down on the sand to watch the beautiful sunset. She held my hand in hers and placed our hands on her lap, her free palm resting on top of my hand. I smiled at her cute and sweet gesture as she smiled sweetly, her eyes showing a lot of happiness and love.

We leaned our heads onto one another, staring into the beautiful ocean and watching the sun slowly setting. It feels so relaxing and calming.

After the sun has finished setting, Tzuyu wrapped her arm around my shoulder and stayed close to me as i followed her lead, walking to wherever she's brining me. It feels like she's protecting me, keeping me close in her safe arm. I soon realized we are walking to the van as the vehicle came into my sight.

I glanced at Tzuyu with confusion, thinking that we are going to the hotel and not the vehicle. Is she going to drive back home? But we will be driving for hours and it's unsafe to be driving at night.

Tzuyu unlocked the van and opened the back door with her free hand. She bent her back to take something out from the backseat, her arm still wrapped around me. She stood back up and it's her hoodie jacket with no zipper. She immediately turned to me, holding the jacket up, and i wore her soft jacket.

"Your clothes are wet and i don't want people staring at you." Tzuyu said as she closed the door and locked the vehicle, making me smile at her treatment towards me. Afterwards, we headed to the hotel while i folded my arms, covering my drenched clothes with her jacket.

We soon reached the reception desk and i stood close to her and she instantly wrapped an arm around my waist, knowing that i feel insecure and unsafe. She managed to book a room for the both of us and the staff handed her a key to the room. I bowed my head slightly to the staff and headed to the lift with Tzuyu. We reached the 14th floor, i like the floor number, and walked to a room on the far end of the hallway.

She unlocked the door with the given key and opened the door, holding onto the handle and looking at me. I entered the room first and she followed after, closing the door behind her.

"You should take a shower." Tzuyu said as we walked into the room. It looks expensive, the items are all shiny and the quality of it is really good. It's a high-class hotel, for sure.

"But there's no clothes for me." I said as we walked into the bedroom, there's only one bedroom since there aren't any two-bedrooms available. The bed is huge, it's meant for couples and married couples.