Mitzu: Acting Part 3

Requested by:
sarahcabradilla12

Mina's POV

Today, we have a day off and we don't know what to do. Tzu has work today and i don't want to disturb him.

"Let's play mafia!" Dahyun suggested and since we were bored, we agreed to play it to entertain ourselves.

We sat down on the floor, in circle, cross-legged, in the living room, in front of the couch. Jeongyeon-unnie will assign the roles, as usual.

We closed our eyes and kept our head down.

"Now is morning." Jeongyeon-unnie said as she went to sit down on the couch, watching us.

"Who is the mafia?" Jihyo asked as she looked at each of us, trying to figure out who are the 2 mafia.

"I feel like it's Mina. My instinct tells me it's her." Sana said, looking at me with a finger pointing at me.

"I also feel like it's Mina-unnie." Dahyun agreed with the older Japanese girl.

"But i don't think Mina-unnie is." Chaengie said, not agreeing with the both of them.

"I'm not the mafia, really." I said, shaking my palm and head. They are not sure to trust me or not.

We continued discussing and figuring out the 2 mafia until it's time to vote.

Majority of us voted for Nayeon-unnie. Sana and Dahyun didn't change their mind as they chose me. Nayeon-unnie is now out of the game.

We closed our eyes and kept our head down.

"Mafia, open your eyes." Jeongyeon-unnie said and i looked up, opening my eyes. Dahyun is the mafia too. She was shocked, not expecting me to be the mafia.

She pointed at Sana but i shook my head.

"Momo!" I mouthed to her, pointing to the black-haired girl next to her. She nodded her head with an okay hand sign. The both of us pointed at the main dancer then put our head down, closing our eyes.

"Doctor, please wake up." Jeongyeon-unnie said. I could hear the oldest girl trying to laugh softly.

"Police, open your eyes." Unnie said and a few seconds later, she told us that it's morning in the game.

"Momo, you died." Unnie said as the Japanese dancer pouted, making her way to the couch, beside the oldest girl.

The doctor might be Jihyo or Chaengie. Sana can't be the doctor. She will surely save someone else and not herself. Dahyun is the mafia, like me.

"I feel like Chaengie is the mafia. She's too quiet." Sana said, staring at the maknae, who is sitting beside me.

"No, i'm not the mafia!" She shouted, feeling accused of being the mafia.

"Who is the police? Can it be revealed?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"No, the police is not supposed to reveal herself or else the mafia will kill her." Jihyo answered and i got the feeling that the leader is the police.

"Who is the mafia?" Unnie asked and we point our fingers. I pointed at Chaengie. The majority also went for our maknae.

"Kill Chae or save Chae?" Unnie asked and we gave a thumbs down so Chaengie is out of the game now. She moved outside of the circle with her knees to her chest.