G!P Sana x Fem Reader: Taking Care of My Patient(II)

Requested by:

Jay_why_pee_10

~~~~~~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Knocks came onto the door and i shouted for the person to come in as i turned my chair to face my body towards the door.

"I'm here for my checkup." Sana said as she walked in and i waited for a certain manager to enter my office but it seemed like the idol came on her own today as she closed the door and stood in front of me.

"Where's your manager?" I asked, tilting my head upwards to look at her.

"She's feeling unwell today so she took the day off." She told me and i nodded my head and gestured her to take a seat and she sat down on the chair next to me.

"Do you still feel any ankle pain?" I asked and she shook her head. I then told her to lie down on the bed while i stood next to the bed, getting ready for a checkup on her ankle.

I massaged her ankle and observed her reaction to make sure that her ankle is completely healed. Seeing no reaction from her, i knew that her ankle has fully recovered and told her to sit back down on the chair as i sat back down on my swivel chair and started writing the prescription.

"Your ankle is finally healed. However, to be on the safe side, you're still not allowed to do any vigorous activities for this week and do not overdo your body." I told her and glanced at her to see her nodding her head with a smile, looking happy to hear the good news.

"I would recommend you to have another checkup next week to make sure that there's nothing wrong with your ankle and that you are really fine." I added on and she nodded her head. I finished writing the prescription and looked at her.

"Do you feel any pain in other places?" I asked and she smirked as she nodded her head.

"Where?" I asked, immediately facing her, and looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed. She pointed to her chest, where her heart is, and i immediately gave her a blank stare. She then burst out laughing and clapped her hands.

"I'm just joking. I don't feel any pain." She said, still laughing.

"Hello, doctor-nim. It's me, Dahyun." Knocks were heard and the woman said from the outside of my office. I shouted for her to come in and she opened the door and looked at the both of us, probably thinking that she has interrupted us or something.

"Hello, Dahyun-ssi. How are you feeling?" I said as i stood up and walked over to her, standing a few inches away from her. The both of us talked about her problem and condition for some time until i have finally suggested a good solution and advice for her. She thanked me and we bid goodbye with one another as she walked away from my office and i closed the door, turning around and walking back to my seat.

"Who was that?" Sana asked the moment i sat back down on my chair and looked at me with curious eyes.

"It's just my usual patient." I simply said since i needed to keep my patients' information confidential. She eyed me for a few seconds while i simply stared back at her, not knowing what i was supposed to say nor do.