G!P Tzuyu x Fem Reader: Alone Time

Requested by:

depressedgayhoe

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Dominant Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

Long one-shot

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"We have this week off!" Jihyo exclaimed and we cheered in happiness, happy to have our break. I went to Tzuyu, wanting to ask her about her plans on spending the week.

"How are you going to spend the week, Tzuyu-ah?" I asked and she thought for a while, humming in a thinking tone.

"I might be going out with Sana-unnie. We planned to go out when we have a day-off from work." She told me and Sana-unnie probably heard her name because she came towards us and stood next to the youngest girl.

"When are we going out?" Tzuyu asked the older Japanese girl, looking at her.

"Probably later in the evening." She answered and smiled sweetly at my girlfriend. Is she trying to flirt with my girlfriend right in front of my face?

"How about tomorrow?" I asked after clearing my throat to get their attention and eyes on me, which succeeded.

"Oh! I'm thinking of asking Tzuyu to help me with some stuff tomorrow." Sana-unnie clapped her hands together and said as if she just remembered the matter.

"How about Tuesday?" I asked, desperately wanting to spend some alone time with my girlfriend.

"Hmm..." I was hopeful when the both of them were thinking about their plans on the said day but that hope was lost.

"Sana-unnie recommended me to go to this place and i'm thinking of going there on Tuesday." Tzuyu said.

"And you're going with Sana-unnie?" I asked, trying not to sound rude or anything.

"Yup." My girlfriend nodded her head with a small smile. Looks like i won't be able to spend time with my girlfriend for the week, seeing how busy she is with a certain Japanese girl. I simply nodded my head with a bitter smile and walked to my bedroom, closing the door gently behind me.

I lazily dropped my body onto the huge bed, burying my face into my pillow. I heard the door open and close with a soft sound. I didn't bother to look up as i knew who it is since i'm sharing the bedroom with one other member. I listened to the footsteps in the room, still not lifting my head off my pillow. So she just came in to use the bathroom.

Not wanting to have any conversation with her, i quickly walked out of the room and decided to go to the gaming room only to see Minari there. She was playing Minecraft with her wired earpiece on. I sat down next to her and switched the desktop on. There's enough desktops in the gaming room for everyone to use so we didn't need to wait for anyone to finish using the desktop.

"Oh hey, Y/N." Minari greeted me with a smile after noticing my presence and turned her head to me but immediately turned back to the screen when she got attacked by a baby zombie.