Sahyo: You're Too Precious

Requested by:

Browniess890

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Angst

~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

Today, i'm going to meeting a family because from what my dad told me, he has made a deal with a businessman but didn't go into details on what kind of deal was it, saying that it was a surprise for me and my mum.

We reached a high-class restaurant and a man waved his hand above his head at us the moment he noticed us entering the restaurant. The three of us saw him and walked towards him and his supposedly family. I gasped softly when i saw their daughter's face. Her cheeks have bruise marks on them and not only that but her neck has hand marks as if she was strangled before. I then noticed her arms which are also full of scar and bruise marks on it. What on earth did they do to their own daughter?

My dad shook hands with the businessman and we settled down, taking our seats across him and his family. I kept staring at their daughter, who immediately tilted her head downwards and looked at her lap, seemingly to be scared and nervous. Not wanting to make her more nervous and intimidated, i looked away and paid attention to the conversation between the two men.

"I hope you didn't forget about our deal, Mr Minatozaki." He said to my dad after our food has been served.

"Of course i didn't forget." My dad chuckled and said then glanced at me before looking back the man.

"As i promised, i am going to give you the position with the highest pay in my company. Now, you have to do your side of the deal." My dad said with a serious expression while i took bite after bite and listened to their conversation at the same time. So this is the deal on my dad's side. I wonder what's the deal on that man's side.

"Of course i will do my side of the deal when it's such a rare chance to earn so much money. Once the deal is in its active state, i shall have my daughter marry your daughter. I thank you for giving my daughter such a great opportunity to marry a wonderful daughter like yours, Mr Minatozaki." The man said with a polite smile and i immediately coughed when i heard the marriage part. My mum was surprised too, looking from how wide her eyes were.

"I can't believe the both of you just did that to your own daughters and you, i really can't believe you would do that to our daughter just to let them earn a lot of money! Money takes time to come and not by giving someone a position with the highest pay! This is not how you run your own business!" My mum shouted at the both of them but soon turned towards dad, who was caught off-guard as if he wasn't expecting this kind of reaction from his wife.

"Bu-but our daughter get to marry someone...!" Dad said and i shook my head with a soft sigh. He looked at me as if hoping i was happy to be married just like that.

"But she didn't get a say in this. If you want her to marry, you should let our daughter choose for herself on who she wants to marry and not you nor me deciding for her." Mum said and i nodded my head, totally agreeing with her point.

"Either way, it's too late to back out now, Mr Minatozaki. You have made your choice and chose to make this deal with me so don't go back on your word and cut the deal off." The man said with an evil smirk and dad looked torn and conflicted, looking back and forth between me and my mum and the man.