Mitzu: Finding My Prince

Idea by:
liamxasher

Gxg

-----------

Mina's POV

Me being a princess is not easy. I have hid that identity of mine from my friends and teachers. My mom told me to find a prince while i attend school.

I have someone in mind but it's a girl. A gorgeous one. I don't know if my parents like the idea of me having a female prince, instead of a male one.

I'm friends with the pretty girl and her friends. I'm happy to be part of the group, hehe~

Sadly, i don't talk much with this beautiful girl because a certain Japanese girl always flirt with her when she has the chance to.

I always feel upset and jealous when she flirts with my future prince. Yes, i'm going to make sure she's mine, only mine.

"Mina-ah! What are you thinking about?" Jihyo asked and i snapped out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I said with an assuring smile.

"Then who are you thinking about?" Sana asked with a smirk, definitely teasing me, and emphasized the 'who'.

"It's probably personal. Let's not ask more, unnie." One thing i like about my crush. She protects me from getting teased or questioned by the others. She knew when to say this and that's great.

"Hmph! Why are you doing this? I thought you won't do that to your own girlfriend!" Sana said jokingly for the last part. They are surely not a couple when Sana has a girlfriend already and her girlfriend is definitely not my beautiful protector.

"Your own girlfriend? Dahyunie never even do that to you. Are you, perhaps, referring to the wrong person, unnie?" Tzuyu said, obviously playing dumb. Tzuyu is the name of my crush and she is going to be my future prince, hehe~

"Of course! Sana being Sana! Trying to get her way with our maknae here when Dahyun is right here, with us!" Jeongyeon-unnie said, laughing along with the others.

"Sana-unnie, do you love our Tzuyu here more than me? You keep on flirting with her. I'm sad." Dahyun said, pouting in sadness and jealousy. All of us are watching a good show here.

"Aww~ I'm so sorry, my dubu-yah~!" Sana cooed as she sat down on the younger girl's lap, wrapping her arms around the neck while Dahyun wrapped hers around the older girl's waist.

"Gays." Jihyo said softly but all of us heard it clearly.

"Is there something wrong with being gay?" The oldest asked.

"At least i'm not gayer than Sana-unnie." Tzuyu spoke coldly and the Japanese girl pouted.

"Nothing wrong. Just stating the fact here. And Tzuyu, you are absolutely right." Jihyo said and laughed. We also laughed too, having fun teasing the snake.

"Come on! Don't be so mean to me! Dubu-yah~ Am i the most gay here~?" The older girl said with puppy eyes to her girlfriend, who nodded her head and we all laughed again.

"You should be proud that you are the most gayest here." Chaengie said in between her laugh.

After awhile, all of us decided to have a good sleep.

---------------

"Mina-ah, there is an event tomorrow. It will be held in our house. You have to come and probably can find a prince if you have not found one yet. But if you do, you can bring him along for the event." My mom spoke on the other line.