G!P Sana x Male Reader: My Mate

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

G!P Sana

Fluff

Smut

Omega-verse(alpha, omega, etc)

Alpha Sana

Omega Male Reader

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"I see. So you're saying that your heat starts out of nowhere?" My doctor asked in confirmation and i nodded my head with a 'yes'.

"There's a high chance that you might have bumped into your mate or else your heat won't start suddenly." My doctor told me and i furrowed my eyebrows. I don't remember bumping into anyone on my way here so it sounds weird to bump into my mate.

"You probably didn't realize because you are either in a rush or having deep thoughts. But again, it could also mean that your heat is not regular so i will give you pills for the regularity of your heat cycle. If the pills doesn't work, it could only mean that you really did bump into your mate today." The doctor said and i nodded my head, not knowing what to feel about this. After so many years, to bump into my mate now, that would seem too sudden and out of nowhere.

"Hey, Sana! You're late for the appointment again!" I just walked out of my doctor's office and started walking towards the receptionist desk. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and waited for the staff to give me the pills for my heat.

"Here. The doctor advised you to eat one tablet later at night and contact us tomorrow about the effects of the medicine." She handed me the medicine and i nodded my head with a thankful smile, taking the medicine into my hand. I then made my payment and started walking towards the exit when i walked pass two people and i suddenly felt a huge pain in my chest, causing me to fall onto my knees and holding onto my chest.

"Mister, are you alright?" The two of them stopped walking and crouched down to my level. I felt one hand patting my back and i could hear loud footsteps coming my way, probably a nurse and a doctor were coming to me.

"Y/N!" I heard my doctor and he bent down next to me while the two people distanced themselves from me. With the support of my doctor, i got up to my feet and turned my head to see who i walked pass. Both of them are women and particularly one of them gives off a strong scent, causing me to clench onto my chest tighter.

"Is it your heat? Is it happening out of nowhere again?" My doctor asked and i weakly nodded my head while not looking away from the woman who has the strong scent. She was looking back at me with her mouth slightly open as if she has found out something. At this moment, i could feel a deep connection with her.

"Hmm, i see. So that's how it is." My doctor said which made me caught my attention and i turned my head to him, finally looking away from the woman.

"It seems like the woman you've been staring at is your mate. That would explain the heat happening all of a sudden. Do you feel like you have a connection with her? And that would also mean that you have bumped into her before." My doctor told me and looked at me though i saw him glancing towards the two women before looking at me.