Saida: She's Finally Mine

Requested by:

onetruemidzy

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Top Sana

~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

I walked to my class with my usual friend group, Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo. I sat down on my usual seat and my classmate, Dahyun, walked in and sat on her seat, which is a table away from me.

Yeji, my fellow classmate, walked to Dahyun and the pale girl seemed to be asking her to sit down next to her as she was patting the chair next to her. Yeji sat down next to her and they started talking to each other while i can't help but to try to listen to their conversation even though i'm sitting behind them. I could only hear bits of it but it was enough to know what they were talking about. It seemed like Yeji had encountered a problem in her relationship with her girlfriend so she came to Dahyun for help and advice.

Why she chose Dahyun when she could talk to her close friends, you ask? It's all because Dahyun is famous for being a good listener and not only that but she can easily understand people's problems, be it in life or in relationships. She became a counselor-like friend to everyone in the school and after knowing about her, i became interested in her, wanting to know more about her.

I decided to approach her after our teacher has dismissed us for lunch and tapped her shoulder, getting her attention successfully as she tilted her head upwards and turning to look at me with a bright smile.

"Yes?" She asked, still smiling brightly.

"Can i eat lunch with you?" I asked with a small smile.

"Sure." She said and nodded her head. I walked next to her as we made our way to the cafeteria. She went to her usual table and her two friends were already sitting, waiting for Dahyun to arrive. They noticed us soon after we entered the cafeteria and i saw the both of them raising an eyebrow at Dahyun when they saw me next to her.

"She's going to join us for lunch." Dahyun told her two friends and they simply nodded their heads though they seemed to be uneasy.

"What are your names?" I asked, wanting to be on good terms with her friends. They glanced at the pale girl, who slightly nodded her head, then looked back at me.

"I'm Tzuyu." The brown-haired girl introduced herself and i nodded my head, remembering her name.

"I'm Chaeyoung." The pink-haired girl introduced herself and i nodded my head again, remembering her name.

"What time does your lunch end?" Dahyun asked the both of them while we were eating in silence.

"1pm." The both of them answered in unison and ate another spoon of their food.

"You?" Chaeyoung asked, directing the question back to the pale girl.

"1.30pm." She simply answered and they nodded their heads then it became silent again. I wanted to talk about something but i'm not sure what i should talk about with them. I kept thinking of various topics to talk about but the bell rang, indicating that lunch has ended for some classes and that means Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have to go for their next lesson.