Sanayeon: Won Her Heart

Requested by:

jiguminaa

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

A long one-shot

~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

My phone alarm rang and with one eye open, i switched the alarm off and slowly went back to sleep. Just when i was about to fall asleep, my mum knocked on my room door.

"Sana-ah! Wake up or else you're going to be late for work!" She shouted and kept knocking and i groaned, sitting up from my bed and yawning. She eventually stopped knocking and walked away from my room, the sound of her footsteps slowly disappearing.

I tiredly got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom like a zombie to wash up. I then got ready for work and felt a little bit more energized after splashing water at my face. After changing into casual clothes, i stepped out of my room and walked to the dining room and sat down with my parents for breakfast.

"I'm going to drive you to your workplace so you won't be late again." Dad said, not wanting me to be late for my work again. I have been going for work late recently and even though my boss isn't strict on punctuality, my parents advised me that it's better to be early for work instead of being late.

I hugged mum and stepped out of the house with dad. I hopped into his car, sitting on the front passenger seat. He soon started driving towards my workplace while lecturing me about punctuality. I wasn't listening to be honest.

"Bye, dad!" I quickly said before he could say anything else and got out of his car and started walking towards the automated sliding doors of the building. I made my way to the elevator after entering the building and took the elevator to the 9th floor, where i work at.

"Our boss may not mind you coming late but you should try to come early from time to time." My fellow colleague, Dahyun, said as i sat down on my desk, which is next to hers.

"It depends." I simply said and giggled.

"I'm pretty sure our boss prefer to date someone who come early for work and not always late." She said and i pouted. She sure knows how to use her words to win this kind of conversation. I blinked my eyes at her and she sighed while shaking her head at me.

"Miss Minatozaki, the boss would like to see you in her office right now." Jihyo, the secretary, came to us and informed me. I cheered in happiness, happy to be called by the boss.

"You might get fired so don't be so happy right now." Tzuyu, another fellow colleage of mine who sat on the other side of me, said with a blunt tone and i groaned, dropping my shoulders. She might be right on that given how many times i have been late.

I walked to the office and Jihyo knocked on the door to inform my arrival.

"Come in." The boss said while raising her voice and Jihyo opened the door for me. I thanked her and stepped inside the office. The secretary immediately closed the door instead of coming in too.

"You asked for me? Could it be you miss me?" I asked Nayeon-unnie, who is my boss and also my crush. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Take a seat, Sana-ssi." She said, not answering my questions. I pouted but still sat down across her.