G!P Sana x Fem Reader: A Fateful Encounter

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Sana

Fluff

Smut

Dominant Sana

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I immediately got up from my bed after my alarm rang. Today has finally come! Today is going to be a good day because i'm going to my favorite celebrity's concert! She hardly comes to my country due to the virus going around the world and now that the virus is slowly dying down, she has finally come to my country for a concert tour.

I got ready to head out to meet my friends at the restaurant near to the concert venue. I quickly said my goodbye to my parents and stepped out of the house, feeling so excited and anticipated for the concert. I took a cab to the meeting place and jogged to my friends, who were waiting for me by the restaurant.

"You're almost late!" Jihyo said in a scolding tone while folding her arms.

"At least i'm not late." I told her and chuckled along with my friends. We then decided to enter the restaurant and have our late lunch together. I sat by the glass and next to me is Dahyun. She's sitting in between me and Jihyo.

We looked at the menu and a few minutes later, a waiter came to our table to take our order. All of us took turns to tell him our order and once that's done, he repeated our orders to make sure that he got it right. After that, he told us that our order will be served soon and walked away from our table.

"I can't wait for the concert...!" Dahyun exclaimed excitedly and we started talking about the concert, sharing our emotions about the concert even though all of us are feeling the same way. Eventually, the food came and we started eating right away while continuing the topic.

"We should get going. The doors might be opening right now." Jihyo said as we got up from the seat and exited the restaurant after paying for our own food individually. We walked towards the concert venue and just like what Jihyo has expected, the doors have opened. We entered the hall and looked for our seating row since all of us are sitting together.

Once we found our seating row, we sat down according to our seat number and settled down comfortably. While waiting for the concert to start, we used our phone while talking to one another and also showing whatever we found interesting on our phone to each other. I'm sitting next to Dahyun and beside me is a stranger.

We put our phone away once the lights started to dim until it's completely dark in the audience section and the only lights in the concert hall are coming from the stage. I leaned my back onto the seat, making myself feel relaxed and comfortable.

"Sana, the concert is starting soon...!" Someone said to the person next to me and i didn't pay much attention to them since i don't know them. I stared at the stage blankly but soon snapped back to the reality when my friends included me in their conversation.

Minutes later, the stage lights went out, indicating the start of the concert, and all of us stopped talking and immediately looked at the stage. Yuri, my favorite celebrity singer, entered the stage with the lights shining on her and everyone cheered while swinging their light-stick above their head. I did the same action as the fans, smiling widely at seeing my most favorite singer on stage and in person for the first time...!