Sahyo: Happily Married(II)

Requested by:

kimjisoosdaddy

parkseventeenluigi09

~~~~~~~~~~

Smut

Dominant Jihyo

~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyo's POV

The next day, i woke up to a heavy weight on my body and felt the bed creaking and bouncing. I slowly opened my eyes and focused my vision to see Sana sitting on my body. That explains the sudden weight on my body and the bed moving.

"Sana, get off me." I said with a groan.

"And why are you suddenly doing this?" I asked, referring to her sitting on me. She pouted her lips, puffing her cheeks. She looks cute, like really cute.

"Why? I can't sit on you?" She asked, still pouting her lips and puffing her cheeks.

"I didn't say that you can't. I'm just asking why." I said, trying to be calm and not go into panic mode.

"I just want to do this. I wanna sit on your lap." She said, no longer puffing her cheeks but looking at me with puppy eyes and pleading me with those irresistible eyes. I sighed in defeat and let her be, letting her sit on my body until our members knocked on the door for breakfast.

"We can do this after our breakfast." I told her after noticing her disappointment look. Her face immediately lit up after hearing my words and asked for confirmation in an excited tone. I nodded my head with a small smile and she cheered in happiness, swinging her hands around and jumping up and down. I tried not to think of anything naughty when she kept jumping on top of me. It somehow felt wrong and weird.

She soon stopped, which i felt relieved and glad on the inside but i was also hoping she could do it for a bit longer at the same time, and got off our bed. I groaned softly the moment she closed the bathroom door. I have to control myself, i have to. I sat up from our bed and placed my feet onto the floor, feeling extremely wide awake after what she has done to me.

I heard the bathroom door opened and she exited the bathroom. I got up and went inside the bathroom to wash up. I didn't bother changing my clothes and went out of the room with Sana walking next to me. We aren't the last pair to join for breakfast in the dining room. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon are the last pair to join us today.

They seemed flustered when they noticed that all of us were waiting for them the moment they walked into the dining room. Their faces were red and Nayeon-unnie kept holding onto Jeongyeon-unnie's arm. Oh no, did they actually did it last night?

"You two were pretty loud and...wild." Momo-unnie said, saying the last word softer. The both of them became embarrassed, their faces are super red like a tomato. Okay, they really did it last night. I turned my head to Sana, wondering if she heard them last night but it seemed like she didn't hear them as she looked clueless. However, she does know what we are talking about, she just didn't get to hear what happened which is a good thing to me. Then that means the both of us were in a deep sleep.

"Let's set a new rule." Dahyun said in a suggestive tone and everyone nodded their heads right away, agreeing with her idea. All of us thought of the same thing as the new rule and as the leader, i announced the new rule to them and they nodded their heads, remembering the new rule inside their mind. The new rule is to stay at a hotel for the night whenever they are up for that.