NaJeongMoSa: They're Very Touchy

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~

Gxg

~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

I'm currently working at a restaurant as a waitress and it's a part-time job. 3 women entered the restaurant and all of them look like they came from a rich family, wearing makeup and expensive-looking clothes and shoes.

I took a short glance and went back to wiping the table.

"Jeongyeon, can you take these ladies? I need to take down orders for table 8!" A fellow employee shouted for me, turning my head to them. I simply folded the cloth and placed it into my apron pocket, letting it hang over as well.

My employee soon ran to another table and i looked at the 3 women.

"Table for 3?" I asked politely and they nodded their heads, mumbling a 'yes' in unison. I then led them to table number 9 and nicely told them to sit down, giving them each a menu to look at.

"Please press the button to order." I said, bowing my head slightly, and walked away to continue my other duties.

A bell rang, indicating that a button has been pressed for orders. I looked up to check what table number it was. Turns out it's the table where the 3 women are sitting at. I went to their table with a pen and notepad in my palms.

They have been staring at me weirdly as i took down their orders. Out of nowhere, the bunny-looking girl touched my arm which made me flinched and moved away from her. She and her friends chuckled.

"Do you dislike being touched?" The squirrel-looking girl asked with a giggle. I furrowed my eyebrows and can't believe these 3.

"Your orders will be served in a few minutes. Please enjoy yourselves." I ignored them and said as politely as i can then walked away from the table, hearing their soft chuckles.

"These are for table 9." A kitchen staff said and i nodded my head. I groaned without any sound, not wanting to go to their table.

I said out their orders and placed the plates in front of whoever is eating it. They have also ordered side dishes so i simply placed it in the middle of the table. I bowed my head slightly and quickly walked away before they could touch me. The squirrel girl was right, i don't like being touched.

I continued working until my shift has ended. I went to the changing room at the back of the restaurant. I hang my apron over my locker and changed into my casual clothes, placing my waitress outfit inside my locker. I exchanged goodbyes with the manager and employees before exiting the restaurant through the backdoor.

I walked towards the front side of the restaurant and saw 3 familiar figures standing distances away from the restaurant. I instantly recognized who they are and decided to just walk pass them.

"Ya!" One of them shouted and i continued walking, thinking that they are calling for someone else. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately grabbed the wrist, taking it off from my shoulder. I held it tight and let go once i heard a low wince from behind me. I turned around to see the 3 girls, the ones at the restaurant. Why are they here? And what do they want from me now?

"It hurts, you know!" The bunny girl said, her palm wrapped around the wrist i firmly gripped onto awhile ago.

"Then you should know by now not to touch people out of nowhere." I told them with a blank expression, wanting to go back home this instant.