Mitzu: 1st Anniversary

Ideas by:
syntax03
weyobam

Gxg

--------

Tzuyu's POV

"Hey, baby. You're early." My girlfriend said as she sat down beside me.

"Of course i am so i can see you when you come here." I said with a lovely smile as she slapped my arm, blushing. I chuckled.

"You're so cute when you are blushing~" I teased her as she playfully glared at me, puffing her cheeks. I giggled and she folded her arms on her chest with a 'hmph' sound.

"I love you~" I said with aegyo since she's not looking at me.

"You won, i love you too." She said, sighing in defeat and looking at me. We pecked on the lips for awhile. Luckily, we sat at the back of the classroom so no one will see us.

After awhile, the teacher finally came and the boring lesson started.

Mina, as usual, paid attention in class while i just folded my arms on the table and placed my head on top of it, staring at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Go to sleep. I will wake you up when class is over." Minari whispered and i smiled, humming sleepily. She pecked my forehead before i fell asleep.

------------

I felt fingers tapping my cheek, making me sat up while rubbing my eyes.

"Are you awake, Tzu?" The voice of my girlfriend asked and it's enough to wake me up. I hummed, still sounding sleepy.

"Let's go eat. Our friends are waiting for us over there already." She said, chuckling.

"I'm too lazy to stand up..." I spoke, my voice hoarse.

"Hmm...If you are not going to stand up, no kisses for a month." She said which made me stood up instantly while she laughed.

"You sure likes kisses." She said as we walked hand-in-hand to the canteen, where our friends are.

"Of course! I can't live without your kisses! I will be hopeless if there are no kisses for a month! Even for a day, i will be dying without your love kiss!" I said and Minari giggled.

She put her head on my shoulder while i fed her our food. We always buy our food together.

"Tzuyu-ah, here~" Sana-unnie called out, offering me a spoon of her food. Our friends knew we are dating already but Sana-unnie being Sana-unnie, feeding me when my girlfriend is present.

"Dahyun, your girl is waiting for you." I said, nudging the older girl's elbow. She's sitting beside me.

"Oh, thank you, babe!" Dahyun said with a bright smile and her flirty girlfriend smiled with mixed emotions. I chuckled.

"As expected of our Yoda here! Not getting into trouble from her quiet girl." Nayeon-unnie said, laughing out loud.

"Unnie, stop laughing so loud! Your laugh is really loud!" Jihyo-unnie scolded. She's also loud.

"Jihyo-unnie, your voice is also loud." I told her and she widened her eyes in shock then pouted in sadness while the oldest laughed even more and even louder. The others also ended up laughing.