2yeon: Our 1st Date

Requested by:

peepeep00p008

~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Genderbend

Tsundere and Male Jeongyeon

~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Nayeon and Jeongyeon met online through an app. Even though they often argued, they get along quite well. Both of them are from the same country but in different city. They wanted to meet each other badly but due to the pandemic situation, they can't and all they can do is to call one another.

A few years later, the situation got even better and the 2 of them planned on meeting one another. They decided to meet in the main city of Korea, Seoul. Both of them already knew how each other look like so they wouldn't have any issues finding each other.

"Hey!" Nayeon shouted when she spotted a tall man with blonde hair. That man turned around and saw the bunny girl, who is waving at her with a big smile. He ran towards her.

"Hey." He said and found the older girl pretty.

"Where do you want to go first?" Nayeon asked, staring at the man in front of her. She finds his face handsome but he's too tall for her as she needs to tilt her head up to look at him.

"I want to go home." Jeongyeon said coldly and the bunny girl slapped his arm gently, glaring at him playfully.

"You don't want to spend time with me?" She asked in a scolding tone. 

"I rather spend time with my pets at home." The taller man said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"You're mean." Nayeon said with the same playful glare and pouted her lips as she turned away from the man. She was about to walk away when Jeongyeon grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him, turning her around so that the two of them are hugging each other.

"Let's go eat or else you will complain about being hungry and you losing weight later on." The younger boy said once he pulled away from Nayeon, who simply nodded her head slowly with her cheeks blushing.

Both of them went to a restaurant to eat their dinner. They talked about the things that happened to them recently. Both of them have fun chatting with each other over the food on the table.

"So, are you single?" Nayeon decided to ask since she's in love with the man, who is sitting across her.

"Yeah, i am. Why? Want to date me?" Jeongyeon said and looked at her, chewing his food.

"No! I didn't say that i want! I am just asking! Who want to date you anyway?" The older girl said in a rush, shaking her palms in front of her while the taller boy laughed in a bitter way.

"I am just joking. You're right. No one would want to date me." He said in between his bitter laugh and felt a stab to his heart. He loves Nayeon, after all, so hearing those words from her made his heart ache. Nayeon stared at him, feeling like she has done something wrong. 

Jeongyeon felt her stares so he looked up to meet her eyes with his.

"Not eating?" He asked and the older girl snapped out of her thoughts, nodding her head with a blur expression.