Mitzu: Our 2nd Christmas(I)

Part 1

Fluff

Gxg

~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"Mina-ah, are you going to spend Christmas with your girlfriend?" Nayeon-unnie asked me with curiosity, the others staring at me with an eager expression. We are at Dahyun's house right now, hanging out and having fun since there's no more classes for the year.

"I'm not sure yet. She doesn't know her schedule for the week of Christmas." I said and they groaned in disappointment.

"I really hope to see her again. It's been a year since we last met her." Jihyo said and i nodded my head, feeling the same way even though i see her often through our videocalls. The others felt the same way too as they nodded their heads, some pouting their lips.

"If she can't make it, we can always videocall her." I said bluntly since it's a good idea but it can be a bad idea if she's busy on that day. And if she's busy on that day, that means we won't be able to spend our 2nd anniversary and Christmas together this year.

Last year, we spent it together alone at the hotel room she's staying in. It's very memorable and a precious moment for the both of us. But of course, the time to say goodbye is painful. She needed to head back to her country because of her father's condition, it was bad and serious, so she went back after Christmas, on the 26th. I remembered we hugged for an hour long at the airport and none of us wanted to let go of each other but in the end, we have to break the hug and bid goodbye to one another.

Deep down, i hope that we can spend the special days together, just like last year. I'm sure she feels the same way as she always mention how nice it would be if we can have a date and spend time together.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i felt my phone's screen light up while vibrating. I unlocked my phone and i received messages from my precious woman. I opened our private chat and read the messages. I immediately smiled upon reading them.

"She's coming here!" I said and my friends squealed in happiness, giving me a group hug and jumping on the spot. Oh my god...!

"When is she coming?" Nayeon-unnie asked with a wide smile as they all looked at me with intent eyes.

"This Monday!" I said and they hugged me again, jumping on the spot while letting out happy noises. I feel so happy! I can't wait to see her again. I went to look at the calendar, seeing what date Monday is.

"Oh! She's arriving the day before our anniversary." I said and smiled, she remembered our couple date. I'm so happy and touched.

"Aww, she remembers~ How sweet~" Sana cooed with a giggle and side-hugged me, placing her chin on my shoulder and peeking at my phone. I went back on the chat with my girlfriend, texting her with a wide smile on my face.

I can't wait to see her...! I just hope time pass fast right now so we can meet and spend time together.

----TIME SKIP----

Monday is finally here! I have been waiting for this day to come. Jeongyeon-unnie drove us to the airport as everyone wants to see her too. It's really been a long time since they meet her. I sat beside the driver seat while the others sat at the back. I kept looking to see if we are reaching soon.

She texted me early in the morning that she's going to reach in a few hours. She took the earliest flight from her side so we can meet as fast and soon as possible. I don't want to miss her alighting time so i asked Jihyo to wake Jeongyeon-unnie up for me. And here we are, heading to the airport together.