Sana x G!P Fem Reader: A Rough Movie Night

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Dominant Y/N

Smut(This time, read at your own risk)

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

After waking up and washing up, i ate two pieces of chicken ham sandwich for my lunch and quickly tidied my house, cleaning up the mess and throwing the rubbish into one huge plastic bag. My girlfriend is coming soon, i have to make sure i clean up this huge mess in my house before she arrives.

After throwing the rubbish into one plastic bag, i quickly walked out of the house and towards the lift. Next to the lift, there's a rubbish chute and i threw the plastic bag inside the chute then brisk-walked back to my house, closing the door behind me.

I looked at my house and nodded my head at myself, feeling proud and happy to see the house clean and shiny once again. Since my girlfriend wants to watch movies at night, i decided to change my clothes to a casual one and stepped out of the house, locking the door, then headed to the nearby supermarket to buy groceries and ingredients for our dinner.

"You're here. I thought you're going to buy more sweets but i was wrong." Jeongyeon, a cashier at the supermarket, said after recognizing me. I am a regular here so almost all of the staffs here knew me.

"I would love to buy more sweets but my girlfriend will scold me for eating too many sweets." I told her and the both of us shared a light chuckle. I paid for the items with my card and she has already packed them into the white plastic bags. I bid goodbye with her and exited the supermarket with the plastic bags in my hands.

"Time to get cooking." I said to myself as i looked at the ingredients. I rolled my sleeves up and started preparing for our dinner. It took me two hours or more to finish preparing everything and when i was done, there were knocks on the door. I hurriedly rinsed my hands and brisk-walked to the door and opened it to see Sana standing by the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Welcome. Come on in." I said with a warm smile as i stepped aside to let her enter my house. She took her shoes off and walked into the house while i closed the door.

"It's still early and you're already preparing for dinner?" She asked after looking at the kitchen and i smiled widely.

"The food will taste better if i prepare now than later." I told her and she hummed while nodding her head. I followed her to the living room and she placed her small bag on the end of the couch then turned to me.

"Can i wear your clothes?" She asked. She didn't need to ask me that but i guess she just wants to confirm it with me.

"Of course you can." I told her and she smiled happily and made her way to my bedroom to change into my clothes while i went back to the kitchen to start cooking.

In the midst of cooking, i heard my bedroom door open and turned my head to take a look at my girlfriend. Oh god, she looks so good in my clothes. She smiled at me while coming towards me. This is too much for my heart to take in. She looks too cute and precious.

"Can i help?" She asked and i slowly nodded my head without thinking, still in a daze of how she looks like when wearing my clothes. The both of us then started cooking together, switching turns to stir the fried rice and cook the steaks. She seemed to be drooling over the scent of the steaks being cooked and i chuckled at how cute she looked like.