G!P Mina x Fem Reader: Jealous Sex

Requested by:

Jay_why_pee_10

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Mina

Dominant Mina

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, can i talk to you for a moment?" Chaeyoung tapped my shoulder and asked once i have turned around to look at her. I nodded my head and followed her to a guest room, where there is no one. We were at a party to celebrate Dahyun's birthday.

I sat down on the end of the bed as she closed the door and sat down next to me, leaving a small gap in between us. She has something on her mind and decided to talk to me about it, knowing that i won't tell anyone else, including the members.

We talked for some time now and only realized that we have been gone for too long because we heard the members' voice calling for us. We immediately went out of the room and they noticed us then came towards us.

"Why did you two come out of that room together? What were you two doing in that room?" Jihyo asked with a suspicious look, narrowing her eyes at us. Mina saw us and approached us.

"Y/N, were you with Chaeyoung this whole time?" Mina asked and i instantly felt like i'm in trouble.

"I was talking with Y/N about something and she's the only one i can tell." Chaeyoung said and i nodded my head in agreement. The both of them looked at us, not seeming to believe us.

"Let's talk about this once we are at home, Y/N-ah." Mina said and i nodded my head slowly, biting my inner cheek.

We returned to the party and enjoyed celebrating Dahyun's birthday. She looks so happy, it makes me feel happy seeing a huge smile on her face. After the party has ended, Mina and i were the first ones to leave, bidding goodbye with the members, and left Dahyun's house. I got into the front passenger seat of Mina's car as she sat on the driver seat and started the car. She started driving towards our apartment once the car was ready.

"So, what were you talking about with my cousin?" Mina asked as we were heading towards our apartment. It was red light and she gently stepped on the brake to stop the car then turned her head to look at me.

"Chaeyoung told me not to tell anyone about it." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows. She glanced at the traffic light to see that it's almost green light and started driving once it's green light.

"She told you that? Does that mean you can't tell me too?" She asked, sounding somehow pissed but disappointed at the same time.

"Yeah..." I said softly and the ride became silent.

"Did she do anything else to you other than just talking?" She asked once we have entered the house. We have finally reached home. I turned around to face her as she was taking her shoes off.

"Nope. We really just talked, nothing else." I told her with honesty and sincerity and stared into her eyes to show that i'm telling the truth. She stared back into my eyes, probably searching for any hint of dishonesty in my eyes. She looked away from my eyes and sighed.