Mitzu: Sweet Moment

Requested by:

mitzu___heart

~~~~~~~

Fluff

Bxg

A short one

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

I came back home from work and i smell food coming from the kitchen and dining room. I took my socks and shoes off and went there right away, following where the smell is coming from.

My wife probably heard my footsteps or felt my presence in the room as she turned her body around to look at who was it. She crept up a wide smile when she saw me and came to me for a hug, which i gladly and happily returned.

"Welcome home, honey." She said when she pulled away from me but still in my arms. I pecked her forehead with a delightful smile. She seems very happy, smiling from ear to ear and her eyes show how much she is happy being with me and loves me.

"I'm back." I said gently, swaying our body lightly and enjoying her in my arms before she stops the movement by placing her palm on my chest. I tilted my head down to look at her.

"It's time to eat, Tzuyu-ah. We can enjoy this later after our dinner." She told me and i nodded my head obediently. We walked to the dining table and she told me to sit down, which i did and waited patiently for her. She soon came with a pot of soup, vegetables, fish-balls, meat, slices of fish, crab-sticks and, 2 pieces of sausages that are already cut properly inside the pot.

Looks like the pot is the main dish for our huge dinner. There are green and purple grapes on each plate on the right side of the pot. On the left side of the pot, there are potato wedges on a plate and cheese fries on another plate, placed beside each other. There is a small plate with ketchup on it, a lot of it to be honest. I knew that it's for my wife, knowing how much she loves ketchup. There is a plate with a variety of bread on it. She knew how much i love to eat bread after our dinner so she prepared that for me, i'm very sure of that. Lastly, we both have a bowl of rice placed in front of us.

We started digging in right away, starting with the dishes in the pot. I took a piece of sausage and ate it right away, with no grain of rice included. Meanwhile, Mina, my wife, ate the dishes together with grains of rice. She looks really elegant and breathtaking as she eats in front of me.

"Staring is rude, Mr Chou." She said as she looked up to meet my eyes as if she knew that i have been staring at her for quite some time, smiling at me beautifully. I crept up a smile, regaining my composure in the meantime.

"You're just too beautiful for me and i can't keep my eyes off you." I said sweetly and she chuckled wholeheartedly, feeling happy to hear my compliments.

"You're quite a smooth talker, Mr Chou. I would love to be a smooth talker like you." She said, putting the beautiful smile back on her face once more and i chuckled lightly, feeling flustered to hear that.

"You're already a smooth talker, Mrs Chou." I told her honestly and she giggled cutely at me. We sometimes would end up addressing each other formally. Well, it depends on who started addressing the other formally and politely then the other will just go along with it. It only ends when the conversation has ended like right now.

We resumed eating but in silence now. The quietness feels peaceful and comfortable, it makes me feel at ease and calm. I'm sure my beautiful wife feels the same way too, seeing how relaxed she is right now as she eats elegantly.

When we finished everything, i felt like my stomach would explode anytime from eating too much. I adjusted my position so that my nape is resting on the top of the chair and my legs are all stretched out under the table. I stared at the ceiling as i rest while my wife, i can't tell what she's doing from my line of sight. Either cleaning up the table or stacking all of the plates. Are the same thing? Maybe there are but maybe not, i don't know.

"Honey. I need help." She said and i immediately sat up properly to see a long stack of plates on the table. I instantly knew what she needs help with and get up on my feet to help her carry the plates carefully while she brings the pot, walking behind me with caution.

I placed the plates in the bigger sink and unstacked them one by one. Mina puts the pot down on the smaller sink which it fits the pot just nice. She started washing the pot after turning the faucet to her direction.

"Thanks for helping me." She said with gratefulness, giving a small adorable smile to me which i returned gladly before she turned back to the sink.

We became silent again while i watched her wash the pot, waiting for my turn to wash the plates and bowls. She was fast though because it didn't feel like i was waiting for a very long time. She started drying the pot and i started washing the plates and bowls. Instead of me drying them, she dries them once i have done washing each of them. She walked to me and stood beside me so that she could dry them once i have placed them on the countertop. This moment makes me feel that we are really married and i am enjoying it to the fullest right now. I just hope Mina feels the same way too. It would be amazing if she does.

We went to our bedroom right away, i can't wait to be in her arms. I love it when i'm in her warmth embrace. I am always excited whenever i'm going to the bedroom and this is the reason why, hehe~

We changed to our pajamas first. I lied down on our master bed first and waited for my wife. She came lying down beside me after a few minutes. We faced each other with a loving look, expressing our feelings to one another through our facial expressions.

"Who is the big spoon for tonight?" She asked even though she knew the answer very well, knowing what i'm going to say.

"You, darling." I answered with a child-like smile and she giggled, spreading her arms wide for me to hug her. I came closer to her body and wrapped my arms around her waist. I didn't go that close to her body, i left a small gap between our body. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or uneasy with a man body pressing onto her or something like that. However, she would end up closing the gap. Maybe because she loves to hug me when we're sleeping or to avoid having bad dreams.

We pecked each other on the forehead and lips for our goodnight and slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~THE END~~~~

Sorry if its super short, this is all i could think of when it comes to sweet moments of Mitzu

But i hope you guys like this sweetness of our Mitzu ><

Be safe and take good care of yourself, everyone! :)

And see you next time~~