G!P Mina x Fem Reader: Jealous Mina is Scary

Requested by:

Jay_why_pee_10

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Mina

Smut(is short)

Y/N = 10th Member of Twice

A very long one-shot

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

"We are finally done with our schedule for the night!" Nayeon-unnie said as she stretched her arms above her head. We just finished filming our next music video though it wasn't officially announced yet but a few of us have already leaked the information out by accident.

"Let me lean on your shoulder, Y/N-ah." Sana-unnie said once she sat down beside me in the van, i was sitting by the window and she sat in the middle of the seat. Jeongyeon-unnie was sitting on the other end of the seat.

I hummed in response and she immediately rested her head on my shoulder while circling her arm around my arm. Mina soon boarded the van and noticed the position i'm in with Sana-unnie. She furrowed her eyebrows before sitting in front of me and not looking back at me. Oh no, she misunderstood, didn't she?

The whole ride back to the dormitory was not quiet. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie kept bickering back and forth about various things and none of us could stop them. The oldest was sitting in the middle so it was easy for her to turn around and look at Jeongyeon-unnie. If only Jihyo sat in the same van as us, she probably knew how to stop these two from bickering.

"Your shoulder really feels nice, Y/N." Sana-unnie whispered and i chuckled softly, thanking her with a soft voice.

"What do you think, Y/N?" Nayeon-unnie asked me and i was caught off-guard, not knowing what she was talking about with Jeongyeon-unnie.

"Huh?" Was all i could say.

"Do you think our cheeks are supposed to be one or to be called as two?" She asked and i found her question weird. What kind of question is that?

"Isn't it supposed to be called as two cheeks? We have one on each side." I said my opinion and she doesn't seem to agree with me while Jeongyeon-unnie agreed with me.

"See? Exactly! How can it be called one when you have one on each side? It should be two cheeks!" The taller girl said in agreement with my words while the oldest girl doesn't seem to agree, shaking her head endlessly.

"No, it's a pair so it's one." She simply explained and i found it hard to understand.

"It's just like how we have one pair of eyes." She added on but i still can't understand. A pair means two so doesn't that mean it's still the same thing as having two cheeks and two eyes? I don't get it.

"I feel like i'm losing braincells from listening to you. I totally don't understand a single thing you just said." Jeongyeon-unnie said, placing a palm on her forehead as if she's having a headache and that earned her a loud whine from the oldest girl. She even tried to reach her arm out to hit her but the taller girl kept moving away from her until she looked weird.

"You'll see what happen to you once we are back home." The oldest girl said with a glare when she couldn't hit the taller girl's arm and retracted her arm back to herself.