Mina x Male Reader: Our Confession

Requested by:

CasualTwiceFandom

~~~~~~~

Fluff

A short one shot

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

You woke up the moment your alarm rings. You switched it off and went to get ready for school. You drove to Mina's house as you always do. You always pick her up from school and bring her home. The both of you are super close.

"The others are waiting for us at the cafeteria." Mina told you once you have parked your car in the school's parking lot. You nodded your head with a smile and the both of you get out of the car.

"Hey, you two! Coming together as always, huh. Are you sure you guys are just friends?" Jeongyeon greeted you two energetically, wrapping her hand around your shoulder. 

"Yes, we are just friends." You said and the others just shake their heads with a thin lip smile while Mina just chuckled.

"Let's go to class!" Tzuyu exclaimed and everyone nodded their heads, making their way to their classrooms while you walked behind the girls, watching them. Mina saw you and decided to walk beside you.

"Do i meet you at your classroom or mine?" She asked you. 

"What time are you ending today?" You asked her instead of answering. You needed to know the ending time of her last lesson so you could answer her question.

"I'm ending at 3pm." She told you and you remembered the time of your last lesson. You are ending at 4pm today which is an hour after she ends.

"Oh, do you want to wait for me or go home first? I'm ending at 4pm." You told her, glancing at her before looking back to the front, where the girls are happily chatting with one another.

"I guess i can wait. It's just one hour." She said and you simply hummed.

Soon, you reached your classroom and bid goodbye with Mina and the girls, except for Tzuyu since she is in the same class as you. Both you and Tzuyu sat down beside each other. 

"I heard Mina-unnie has a crush. Did she tell you who is it?" Tzuyu breaks the silence between the both of you as she stares at you curiously.

"I didn't know that she has a crush. We didn't often talk about this kind of stuff with each other." You told her and she nodded her head, humming, with a thinking face. Then silence takes over until the teacher came in and your hellish lessons started for the day.

Your last class ended just on time. You exited the classroom and looked around, searching for a particular girl but she was nowhere to be found. Tzuyu came out and stood beside you.

"Looking for someone?" She asked and you nodded your head, turning your head to her.

"I'm looking for Mina." You told her and she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Maybe try contacting her phone?" She suggested in a questioning tone and you nodded your head, taking your phone out and saw messages from the Japanese girl. It seems like she decided to head back home first because her parents needed her to be in the house for some matters. You sighed in relief and texted her back.