2yeon: Jealous Boyfriend(I)

Requested by:

EdithaBunar

~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

My boyfriend, Jeongyeon, and i have been dating for 3 years. He is really handsome and a gentleman. I rarely see him jealous so i am thinking of a plan right now to make him jealous, i'm really curious to see his jealous side once again.

I stared at his sleeping face with a wide smile. He looks so adorable with that peaceful face when he's deep asleep. I stroked his hair gently, trying not to wake him up. He moved his head a bit and snuggled closer to me, probably liking the comfort i am giving to him through his hair. I chuckled silently at his cuteness.

He has been sleeping for so long and it's already afternoon. I don't want to wake him up but looks like i have to. 

"Wake up. It's 2pm already." I said softly while poking his cheek before squishing it, successfully waking him up. He hummed sleepily and turned around, facing the ceiling, as he opened his eyes slowly. He rubbed his eyes and turned his head to me. 

"Good morning." He definitely didn't hear what i just said. 

"More like good afternoon, sleepyhead." I told him and he sat up from the bed, making me sit up too with a laugh.

"Oh shit, i slept until the afternoon. Sorry, babe. Did you wait very long for me to wake up?" He said, staring at me with sad and guilty eyes.

"Nah, your handsome face is very good to stare at when you're asleep." I told him, hoping to ease the guiltiness. He looked away from me, his face blushing which made me giggled.

"Can we go to a bar tonight?" I asked him and he turned to me with furrowed eyebrows and a serious expression.

"Why? Did Dahyun invite you?" He asked and i shook my head. Dahyun would often invites us to the bar and we would accept his invitation. Our other friends were there, of course.

"But i can invite him and our friends." I told him and he thought about it for a few moments before nodding his head. I took my phone from the bedside table and started texting our friends. They all accepted and will be coming tonight.

"Do you think Sana and Tzuyu are together now?" I asked him curiously as he hummed thoughtfully.

"I actually don't know. Tzu didn't really tell me who he is with but he did tell me that he's dating someone right now." He told me and i gasped dramatically.

"Our maknae is growing up!" I said in a dramatic way and covered my mouth with both palms, staring at him. He laughed wholeheartedly.

"Dahyun and Momo are definitely dating right now." He said after his laughter is going down and i stared at him with a questioning look.

"How did they-" I didn't expect that coming from the both of them. I hardly see any signs of them dating or being in love with each other. How did they end up being a couple?