JeongHyo: My Girlfriend Being Obsessed with Me

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Hyung, it's time for lunch." Dahyun walked over to my office with Chaeng and Tzuyu behind him and i hummed as i stood up from my seat and got my valuables with me. I went with the three of them for lunch, not knowing that their girlfriends would be eating with us. Dahyun's and Tzuyu's girlfriends work in the same building as us but in different department from us.

"Oppa, long time no see!" Mina and Momo both said when they saw me and came towards me for a friendly hug as i hugged them back, making sure not to touch them. After hugging, we settled down around a huge round table. I sat in between Chaeng and Dahyun and we had lunch together.

"So how are you and your girlfriend doing?" Momo asked me and Chaeng, who was frowning at how delicious the food was.

"We're doing good." Chaeng simply answered with his mouth full of food.

"I'm doing good too with my girlfriend." I answered and ate a big bite of steak.

"Speaking of the devil." Mina said with her eyes on someone and i turned to see who she was looking at and turned out it was my girlfriend who was walking towards us with an unreadable expression.

She stood behind me, resting her palm on my shoulder, as everyone greeted her at the table and she greeted them back. I looked at her to see her staring at me, smiling at me.

"Lunch?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I already had lunch before coming here." She answered and i got the feeling that she was not in a good mood.

"I have something to tell you in private so i will be waiting for you in your office." She told me and left, heading towards my office.

"Don't keep your lady waiting." Dahyun said after i turned back to them and i quickly ate my food. I was about to hand Dahyun some money for the bill but he resisted to take them as he kept insisting that it would be his treat. In the end, i managed to make him take my money and bid goodbye with Mina and Momo then made my way to my office.

I entered my office and closed the door behind me. Jihyo was sitting on my seat, looking extremely comfortable. I walked towards her and stood next to her, turning the chair just so she can face me.

"Why are you having lunch with other women when you can have lunch with me?" She asked and i gulped.

"I didn't know. I thought it would be just Dahyun, Chaeng and Tzuyu. I didn't know that their girlfriends were joining us for lunch." I told her, being honest with her since it's really the truth.

"Hmm, and you seemed to enjoy talking with their girlfriends. Did one of them catch your eye?" She said and i immediately raised my voice.

"No! None of them catches my eye. Moreover, you're the only one who catch my eye and forever the only one." I told her and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Then tell me, why do you keep looking at them when you can look at your male friends?" She asked, standing up and in front of me.

"My neck will hurt if i keep turning to look at them so i could only look in front of me and their girlfriends just happened to be sitting in front of me. It's not like i have a choice if i don't want to hurt my neck." I told her while staring into her eyes and she hummed in thought.