TWICE: Hot Night

Requested by:

Limarioxx1800

~~~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Orgy

Bxg

A short one since i don't really know how to write this T.T :(

~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Let's go eat!" Momo exclaimed with excitement, pumping her fist up in the air.

"Since when you never eat?" Tzuyu asked, staring at Momo blankly. The older Japanese girl pouted and the others laughed. Dahyun pats Tzuyu's shoulder, looking up at him.

"Don't be like that to her." The shorter boy said with a smile and the taller boy could only nod his head, not knowing what would Dahyun do if he don't listen to him.

The 9 of them get ready to go out for their dinner. Momo has booked a high-class restaurant for the night. She gave the address to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu since the both of them will br driving the girls to the venue. Nayeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung chose to sit in Jeongyeon's car while the others sat in Tzuyu's car which means the youngest has his car full of girls.

Sana sat on the passenger seat, beside Tzuyu, first. She danced and cheered silently in victory, happy to sit beside the handsome man. The 3 girls sat behind. On the other hand, Tzuyu didn't bother much as he used his phone to navigate to the address. 

Tzuyu started driving once Jeongyeon, who is in front of him, has started moving. Sana turned her head to Tzuyu, who is quietly driving. She took his hand and intertwined it with hers then placed it on her lap, caressing his hand. 

"Sana-noona, what are you doing?" Tzuyu was obviously caught off-guard and became flustered as this is happening for the first time.

"Tzuyu doesn't want to hold your hand. You should let go of his hand, Sana-ah." Mina said and the older Japanese girl didn't seem to care as she continued holding Tzuyu's hand.

"Ah, it's okay, Mina-noona. Maybe she needed some comfort. Yeah, some comfort." The tall man said as he focused on driving again. His words made Sana smiled because this means that he lets her hold his hand until they have reached their destination.

Once they reached the venue, the 3 girls exited the car while Sana waited for Tzuyu to switch the engine off.

"Thank you for letting me hold your hand, Tzuyu-ah~" Sana said with aegyo in her voice and a sweet smile.

"You're welcome." Tzuyu turned to her and smiled slightly before opening the door and heading out of the car. He parks his car beside Jeongyeon and the others are already waiting for them. Sana smiled happily as she gets out of the car. The group entered the restaurant after the tallest boy has locked his car.

"Tzuyu-ah, here. Say ahh~" Jihyo said, taking a spoon of food and moves it towards the maknae.

"Oh, thank you, noona." Tzuyu said and ate the food on the spoon while the older girl smiled widely. Sana glared at Jihyo before doing the same thing too, using her spoon to put food on it.