Mitzu: The First Werewolf(I)

Bxg

Fluff at the end

Just a normal story with nothing happening yet

Werewolf Tzuyu

Human Misamo

Quite long(i mean the one-shot)

~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

In a particular town with forest surrounding it, humans and werewolves live together in peace. However, there are a few rules for the humans to follow in order to stay out of danger.

On every full moon, humans are not allowed to be out in the open once nighttime comes. That's the first rule. The second rule is humans have to watch their distance whenever the wolves are in heat. Next rule, if a person wants to step foot into the forest alone, a werewolf need to be by their side in order to protect them from any dangers. However, if there's more than one person stepping into the forest, they will need at least two or three werewolves to be with them. And the very last rule is simple and the most basic one which is not to cause any fight that consists of violence.

And now, we will see an event unfold in the forest town.

----------

Mina's POV

Today, i will be moving to my new town with Momo and Sana. We don't want to live in our hometown anymore and decided to move to a new town so we could get away from the endless nagging from our parents.

I searched up on any towns that have a cheap rental place for us to live and managed to find one. The town is located in the middle of nowhere in a huge forest but there's a pavement from the entrance of the forest to the town. Looks like we won't be getting lost in the forest. Momo and Sana agreed with excitement and here we are, sitting on a wagon. A man is sitting outside of the wagon, on the front, with a leash attached to a brown horse.

The forest soon came into sight, indicating that we might be reaching the town anytime soon. Momo and Sana squealed, feeling excited to live in a new and unfamiliar town. On the other hand, i was nervous and worried. What if the people there are not welcoming? What if they are not nice? My mind kept thinking and thinking about the townspeople, it makes me even more worried and restless.

After minutes of travelling in the forest, i noticed houses from afar. It must be the town. The man stopped the horse from walking farther and the three of us thanked him as we hopped off with our luggage. He then u-turned and headed out of the forest as we sent him off before turning our attention back to the town.

"Oh my, are you girls travelling around the world?" An old lady approached us with a warm smile.

"No, we will be staying in this town." Momo said without any hesitation and the old lady looked at us with a surprised expression before smiling warmly at us again.

"I see. We have a vacant house here, would you girls like to live there?" She asked and we nodded our heads, thanking her with a huge smile. The three of us followed her to the vacant house.

The house wasn't near to the forest nor far from the other houses, which is a good thing for us. We prefer to live near to other people, after all, even if they are strangers to us. The lady gave me the house key after opening the door for us.

"Enjoy living here, girls." She said and left. We entered the house and i closed the door behind me since i was the last one to enter. The house seemed to be abandoned for a short time, seeing how it's not so dusty and everything is still looking good.