Mitzu: Clingy Wife

Requested by:

blelicy_

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Knocks were heard on my office door and i allowed them to come in. My secretary walked into the room and slightly bowed her head before making her way to the front of my desk, standing across me. I tilted my head upwards to let her know that she has my attention.

"Your wife is here." She informed me and i nodded my head with a hum.

"Let her come in then." I told her and she bowed her head then left my office. It took the door to open again after a few minutes and my wife entered the office and the secretary closed the door from the outside.

"Honey!" She shouted and immediately ran towards me while i stood up. She ran into my arms right away and i immediately wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What brings you here?" I asked as we pulled away from each other and i let her sit on my office chair. She didn't hesitate and sat down on my chair right away while i leaned onto my desk.

"I just miss you." She said and giggled with a wide smile, making me smile.

"What are you working on?" She asked after noticing the screen on my office computer and pushed herself closer to my desk, looking closely at my computer screen.

"A client wants me to come up with some interior designs for their house so these are the designs that i have come up with so far after thinking about their personality and asking them what kind of feel they want to have in the house." I explained to her and showed her the various designs. She nodded her head with a look of amazement on her expression, looking really impressed by my designs which made me felt kind of proud on the inside.

"Then did the client like it?" She asked, turning her head to me for a few seconds before turning back to the screen, looking at the designs again.

"I'll have to see about that soon." I told her and she snapped her head to me, wanting me to explain further.

"I will be having a meeting with them within 10 minutes or so and i'm going to present my designs to them." I told her and she pouted her lips, looking sad in an instant.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked right away, feeling worried.

"You're gonna be in the meeting while i will be alone in here, feeling so lonely." She said and i found this side of her so adorable.

"It won't be that long." I told her and she shook her head with a hum of disagreement.

"No, it's going to take very long." She said with sad expression, her eyes seemed to be pleading me, making me let out a slight chuckle.

"You can come with me to the meeting." I told her and her eyes immediately lit up.

"Really? I can?" She asked and i nodded my head with a small smile and she cheered in happiness. I let her use my computer screen and she kept looking at my designs over and over again.